Builds Classic Cruiser Giveaway #1 - 1978 FJ40 (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Show us pics of the progress on the 40 or It's no more a tech thread !!

Just waiting for the Aqualu tub to get here. Our other tub sponsor was just leading us on on the back-order time. It started at 4 weeks and got up to 12 weeks before we decided to cut them out. We then contacted Aqualu and they were AWESOME! They shipped us a tub within a day or so of us paying for it! It shipped on the 21st so should be here any day now. Thanksgiving probably slowed it down. But awesome stuff is coming!!

Chassis is looking GOOD with the fresh rust barrier and chassis coat!
IMG_1022.jpg
IMG_1026.jpg

For anyone interested in the "NPN option"...

"3- To enter without purchase, hand write the following: print your name, address, city, state, zip/postal code, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth on an individual 4in x 6in postcard and mail to: “Cruiser Gear Shop Sweepstakes 1974 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 Legend, 890 South 1600 West, Provo Utah 84601”. If enty(s) are mailed in an envelope, all of those entries will be void. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 4/20/19 and received no later than 4/22/19. Sponsor is not liable for postage fees for any mail-in entries. Eligible postcards will earn the entrant one (1) Sweepstakes entry. There is no limit to the amount of eligible mail-in entries received. No photocopies, facsimiles or reproductions of mail-entries will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, stolen, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries. "

“Postal code”? Have the lawyers opened it up to north of the 49th? Or shall I have a good friend win it for me?

It wants to come here to play...

“Postal code”? Have the lawyers opened it up to north of the 49th? Or shall I have a good friend win it for me?

It wants to come here to play...
View attachment 1903786
We weren't able to get Canada included in this one. But we do have a plan for how to let Canada participate in the next one. There will be a few places in Canada that won't be able to participate no matter what we do, but most of Canada should be able to join in the fun with the 2nd giveaway. There's no rules against having someone in the US enter for you though! #loophole!

Last edited:
We're super excited to announce another sponsor to our build. Larry H. Miller Toyota Murray! If you're from around here, Larry H Miller will definitely ring a bell. But even people who are not from Utah might recognize the Miller name as they are hugely involved in the Land Cruiser and Overlanding world. Greg Miller is the owner of the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum! It will be extremely helpful to have the help of the Parts Center of LHM Toyota Murray and we can't thank them enough for already helping us out in securing those beautiful wheels seen above!

There’s a Larry H. Miller Honda in Boise. Are they related? Can we trade?

There’s a Larry H. Miller Honda in Boise. Are they related? Can we trade?
I would be 99% certain they're part of the same family of dealerships. The Larry H Miller created something of an empire in his lifetime. He even owned the Utah Jazz and the arena they played in! He unfortunately died about 10 years ago, but his family still carries on the legacy. His son Greg specifically is a huge Cruiser guy. We have had the pleasure of meeting with him a few times at his Land Cruiser Museum for some joint projects and he's just an awesome guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom