Builds Classic Cruiser Giveaway #1 - 1978 FJ40 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Primer down!
IMG_2214.JPG

Bought a shirt how do I know I’m entered?

First off, thanks for your support! Without you guys we wouldn't even be able to think about doing a giveaway like this!

Entries are automatically tallied and tied to the email address used when placing the order. We have not been able to solve the tricky coding job that would allow us to incorporate the amount of entries in the receipt email. (if anybody knows some CSS wizards who can help with that let us know!)
But if you shoot me an email (blake@cruisergearshop.com) with your order number I can tell you how many entries we have tied to that email address!

Last edited:
First off, thanks for your support! Without you guys we wouldn't even be able to think about doing a giveaway like this!

Entries are automatically tallied and tied to the email address used when placing the order. We have not been able to solve the tricky coding job that would allow us to incorporate the amount of entries in the receipt email. (if anybody knows some CSS wizards who can help with that let us know!)
But if you shoot me an email (blake@cruisergearshop.com) with your order number I can tell you how many entries we have tied to that email address!

I happened to be shopping for patches when I ran across your site and the giveaway, which then lead me here as well. Heh love it when you get entries for purchasing stuff you were already looking for! Very cool giveaway! Keep the pictures coming.
When does the giveaway end?

Any idea when you will be stocking more sizes of the the Go Topless shirt?
We actually have an event coming up in a couple weeks (Utah Toyota Offroad Expo) so we will be restocking most of our shirts sizes for that! So keep an eye out in the next week or two! Though just a heads up, I will likely be changing the color of shirt for this next batch of Go Topless shirts. The minty green ended up being a bit too loud and bright I think. I liked it a lot, but it doesn't seems to be a color that a lot of others like haha!

We actually have an event coming up in a couple weeks (Utah Toyota Offroad Expo) so we will be restocking most of our shirts sizes for that! So keep an eye out in the next week or two! Though just a heads up, I will likely be changing the color of shirt for this next batch of Go Topless shirts. The minty green ended up being a bit too loud and bright I think. I liked it a lot, but it doesn't seems to be a color that a lot of others like haha!
Shoot. Looked about like spring green to me, and I loves me some spring green.

Got a quick update for you all today. We've got the beautiful 33x10.50x15 BFG KM3's mounted to factory steel wheels. What a gorgeous combo! Can't wait to get these mounted up to have a rolling chassis!

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

We also recently released this new hat. Dubbed the "Builders Flag" hat. Grab yourself a sweet hat that's ALSO worth 5 entries towards winning this beauty!

FEATURED - BUILDERS FLAG HAT - STORY.jpg

Link to Builders Flag Hat - Available in 4 different colors!

Is there gonna be a live drawing for the winner next week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom