Christmas Tree Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My count was 17 vehicles. Very nice to meet new faces and see new rigs.

New people to some of us:

James and family - G wagon (BC Fire fighter)
Rou - 100 series (Bundugear)
Steve & daughter - White 80 series (not a new face but new to him rig. Sold his 40)
Gage and family - Blue FJC
Steve and daughter Nola - Red 60 (bought parts from Pappy in the past)
Lopez family - Psudo exo'ed 80 (BC Fire fighter)
Rick - Titanium FJC (BC Fire fighter)

Good call on dinner at El Bruno's restaurant at Cuba. Mmmm, good way to end the day. The service was excellent and easily was able to accommodate our group.

Good call on dinner at El Bruno's restaurant at Cuba. Mmmm, good way to end the day. The service was excellent and easily was able to accommodate our group.

I'm not going to lie: I have driven to Pagosa via Cuba and Dulce just to be able to stop at El Bruno's.

No more pictures? Since I'm holed up for the weekend I need to live vicariously through other folks. ;)

Dan

Glad to hear it is functioning again. It had a devastating fire a few years ago. I got stuck behind a really slow truck coming down the mountain and lost CB contact pretty quickly after getting onto the pavement. No biggie because some dietary restrictions would have prevented us from going anyway.

uh oh... did I get someone in trouble??? :doh:

Nope. Those boys just can't believe I would get up butt early to try and fix the problem so I can come out and play.

James and family - G wagon (BC Fire fighter)
Rou - 100 series (Bundugear)
Steve & daughter - White 80 series (not a new face but new to him rig. Sold his 40)
Gage and family - Blue FJC
Steve and daughter Nola - Red 60 (bought parts from Pappy in the past)
Lopez family - Psudo exo'ed 80 (BC Fire fighter)
Rick - Titanium FJC (BC Fire fighter)

Interesting collection of vehicles, but no 40s :eek:

Pictures

Here are a few pics I promised.
Dec2010 009.jpg
Dec2010 013.jpg
Dec2010 016.jpg

More pics

More pics.
Dec2010 015.jpg
Dec2010 042.jpg
Dec2010 044.jpg

[ sniff ]

It really was sad that we missed seeing any 40's and their drivers; if my kidding about it was too sarcastic, I apologize. :whoops:

Thanks for letting me borrow your radio. Will you be at the Christmas party so that I could return it there, or I could make other arrangements to get it back to you if necessary?

Had fun everyone! Glad we had a good turn out.
IMGP0353.jpg
IMGP0354.jpg
IMGP0355.jpg

More pics
IMGP0356.jpg
IMGP0357.jpg
IMGP0361.jpg

Griswold family Christmas tree
IMGP0363.jpg

That's funny Steve.

I love it!

This year was one of the best and was our 10th annual Christmas tree run and easily the largest turnout thanks to the visitors and prospective new members. A big thanks to Marc for stepping up as trail leader. (He was the only one with a map too!)

I think there were ~10 dogs and ~20 kids of all ages that had a Christmas to remember for the rest of their lives. This is what its all about boys and girls.

-Mike-

I still think kids+dogs > adults. Considering the number of vehicles I'm glad there wasn't more snow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom