Carolina Relic Run 2019 - April 25-28 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@amgraham I can get it to Roanoke. Friday after Relic I will be in Lexington. Close as I get to Richmond.

@amgraham I can get it to Roanoke. Friday after Relic I will be in Lexington. Close as I get to Richmond.

Thanks! Lexington is closer than Charlotte. I'll probably take you up on that if nobody is coming closer.

Would anyone be willing to haul a front 3rd member from @Roxx from the Relic Run up to or close to Richmond, VA? Thanks!
Come find the CLCC crew... We should be relatively easy to spot, especially the later it gets. You can probably convince one of use to haul the chunk North. We travel through Charlottesville to get home. If he wants to meet us in C-ville, it's an easy transaction.

Anyone still on the fence?

Day Passes to the Carolina Relic Run this weekend are now available! As well as a 2 for 1 Raffle ticket special offer on ONSC4x4.com. Here’s the details:

2 FOR 1 RAFFLE PACK . $50 buys 100 tickets
Only Registered Full Access Drivers and Spectators can purchase
There will be fixed $1 raffle ticket pricing at the event -No discounts

Also:
DAY PASSES!! $30

What’s the difference between the Day Pass and the $60 regular Full Access Pass?

What you DO get with the Day Pass:
Entry to the Event Campgrounds and parking
Valid - 4/27 Saturday
1 night of camping
1 meal (bbq or chicken)
Raffle participation
Passengers can be added at the normal price and get their own choice of meal ($15)
A chance to see a huge group of old Cruisers take to the trails!

What you DON’T get that the full access ticket gets you:
Thursday, Friday and Sunday camping and activities
Cannot participate in the Relic Trail Run on Saturday (only drivers and spectator passengers can)
Not part of the Relic group photo
No event shirt
No event stickers
No discount on other club merch at the event
Not eligible to buy the 2 for 1 raffle ticket pack

This day pass option makes it easy for those of you that can’t commit to whole weekend to come hang out on Saturday as long as you want, eat, win some awesome prizes,camp the night if you want, and enjoy the fun!

Limited supply. $30!

Without it, we can’t let you park in the event campground. This year gate crashing Saturday night’s raffle, dinner and party cannot be allowed. Sorry folks.

Dang it. I already bought a couple of bulk raffle tickets and full pass and won’t be there until Saturday. I’m normally a procrastinator. It backfired this time. Haha.

Come find the CLCC crew... We should be relatively easy to spot, especially the later it gets. You can probably convince one of use to haul the chunk North. We travel through Charlottesville to get home. If he wants to meet us in C-ville, it's an easy transaction.

Well, I'm not going to be there so I have to convince someone to give it to someone there and then meet up with me somewhere up here. I figured there has to be someone coming through here (I can pretty easily do C-Ville though). I'll hit up a couple other clubhouses and see if I can shore something up. Thanks!

Would anyone be willing to haul a front 3rd member from @Roxx from the Relic Run up to or close to Richmond, VA? Thanks!
Have you and Rafael @Roxx struck a deal on the third member? I have possession of it at the moment. I can either take it to Rafael's house this week or I can take it to CRR on Thursday. Doesn't matter to me. I just need to know what y'all prefer.

Have you and Rafael @Roxx struck a deal on the third member? I have possession of it at the moment. I can either take it to Rafael's house this week or I can take it to CRR on Thursday. Doesn't matter to me. I just need to know what y'all prefer.

As far as I know we have a deal, just waiting for him to tell me where to send payment. Sounds like it would be best to bring it to CRR and hopefully I can find someone for you to hand it off to. Thanks for being willing to help get it to me.

Dang it. I already bought a couple of bulk raffle tickets and full pass and won’t be there until Saturday. I’m normally a procrastinator. It backfired this time. Haha.

Same here! :bang:

Jamesurq was just waiting for my paypal to offer a special.... ;)

Sorry to everyone that feels like they would have preferred this option. We’ll find a better way to offer this early on next year. We’re trying to make sure everyone who can be there or will be there has options and get some more raffle sales. I’ve been focused on sponsors and figured the raffle sales and attendance would follow. Lesson learned.

Gotta do our best for the charities, attendees and sponsors all around.

I will just have to try to get there Friday night. I know the money goes to a good event, so paying for the entire weekend is fine.

Is there a way to change our raffle purchase option to the 2 for 1 if we already purchased the other packs? I would definitely like 100 for $50 vice the 50 for $40 I purchased last week.

Last edited:
Anyone still on the fence?

2 FOR 1 RAFFLE PACK . $50 buys 100 tickets
Only Registered Full Access Drivers and Spectators can purchase
There will be fixed $1 raffle ticket pricing at the event -No discounts

Limited supply. $30!

So, I'm already registered... If I want to purchase the $50 bulk deal, should I just mention my name and email address in the Paypal comments (if possible) of my payment for the $50 ticket deal?

Do you have to be present for the raffle? I am maybe for the whole thing now and still want to buy some raffle tickets.

So, I'm already registered... If I want to purchase the $50 bulk deal, should I just mention my name and email address in the Paypal comments (if possible) of my payment for the $50 ticket deal?
Yes - using the same paypal email address you registered under and just putting your name and address will be great.

Do you have to be present for the raffle? I am maybe for the whole thing now and still want to buy some raffle tickets.
Yeah - unfortunately you do. There's some big and heavy prizes - we need people to take them with them at the event. Feel free to find a proxy though - one that you trust :)

I will just have to try to get there Friday night. I know the money goes to a good event, so paying for the entire weekend is fine.

Is there a way to change our raffle purchase option to the 2 for 1 if we already purchased the other packs? I would definitely like 100 for $50 vice the 50 for $40 I purchased last week.
Although it's going to be a pain, we definitely want everyone to be happy. If you'd like to make a change like this one we can accommodate - go ahead and send me the details of what you want to change, your email address and name/address (so we can keep track) in a PM and make the additional payments necessary through the club site as single raffle tickets. In your case you would buy 10 more single tickets for $1 a piece, and we'll make the adjustment in the spreadsheet and make sure the 100 tickets are in your driver packet..

That said, please don't ask for changes that result in LESS money for the event - I understand and appreciate any frustration, but we're definitely doing this to raise more money. Next year we will offer these options from the beginning, it's just something we've put together based on a lot of "I'd like to come, but I can't spend the whole weekend" or "I'm just coming in my regular car, can I just come and see for free".... The answer used to be yes, for free. Now, this jerk event coordinator is trying to make the events profitable for charity, he's even talking about growing the event and making it a TLCA sanctioned event with plans to include more big sponsors.... that jerk.

:)

Sounds good to me dave. Thanks for the offer. Thanks will send you my PayPal for payment. Thanks
As far as I know we have a deal, just waiting for him to tell me where to send payment. Sounds like it would be best to bring it to CRR and hopefully I can find someone for you to hand it off to. Thanks for being willing to help get it to me.

I was just busting your chops James. I am hoping (with fingers crossed) we can come Saturday afternoon to visit and check out the Relics; then stay for dinner and a raffle. We will not be camping. The only change I request is the :princess: wanted BBQ instead of chicken. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom