Carolina Relic Run 2019 - April 25-28 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Registered!

Reactions: AJR
Well unfortunately not going to make it this year but for good reason! I'm getting hitched the following weekend! Cheers.
@Green Hell Mustang can I get a sticker pack somehow?

Gary S, Michael T, David B (sorry - don't know your user names)

If you guys are watching this thread, I've sent you an e-mail on your Paypal email address asking for T shirt size and meal choices (the website wasn't capturing this initially - since been corrected).

Please respond to that e-mail or send me a note here. BBQ or Chicken and T shirt size(s)

email sent

Registered M & XL shirt with BBQ. Eric, please bring my info. Thanks.

Wow!!! Unbelievable! I just got off the phone with Toyota Corporate and they've agreed to sponsor the CRR!!!

They're sending 4 new Land Cruisers for us to test drive through Uwharrie, as well as a large tent with the TRD Pro Lineup and spokesmodels to show us all the features! Not only that, they're bringing a film crew to take video footage of us and our trucks to be used in their resurrection of the old advertising campaign from when these trucks were built "Oh What a Feeling"! So bring your best outfits and jumping shoes!

Last but not least, they're donating $5000 to tread lightly as a Platinum Sponsor!!

Great news huh!?? There's just one thing...

April Fools...
I asked them, filled out the big stack of paperwork and they said no thanks, not this year.
Sorry :)
Garrett came running into the living room all excited. Dad hopped on the computer and started reading. I kept saying "they wouldn't give us $85k trucks, no no no way. I pull it up and started laughing, then said "y'all are stupid lol.. look at todays date."

Registered.

I'll be rolling in some time on Saturday so I'll likely miss the run itself, but I'll be there for the night's festivities.

And my apologies for the joke about Toyota yesterday. :) I figured it was a longshot to ask them to join us, but you can't assume anything until you confirm it. I'll keep trying, and as we grow it may be possible to have them there. I've also asked many of the local Toyota dealerships for sponsorship - but none have responded. If anyone has any connections at dealers that might be able to help, please let me know.

I"ve been working hard at getting sponsors and this year's list is impressive to say the least!

Buy those raffle tickets folks, you won't regret it!

Stranger things have happened. One of the original founding members works for Southeast Toyota, which happens to be the worlds largest independent Toyota distributor...

We're in! Can't wait

Registered! Looking forward to seeing everybody as always!

Registered

If you're coming to the relic run and would like to pre-order embroidered apparel or accessories, I need to place the order tomorrow. I'll be bringing a selection of Carhartt, Nike and other embroidered merchandise so people can see it. Hats and a limited selection of printed t-shirts and hoodies will be available on a first come/first serve basis.

I will also be bringing 3 Pink large kids shirts and 3 Blue large kids shirts for the kids that want to be part of the fun.

Click here to see a small selection of the available embroidered stuff (PRE-ORDER ONLY) :ONSC - Merchandise
Click here to see the selection of made to order PRINTED stuff (Order any time): Land Cruisers, Cars, and Other Swag by Reefmonkey

See you all at the run!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom