Carolina Relic Run 2017 - June 9th-11th 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

More importantly, so was Under the Rainbow. Chevy Chase's BEST worst film. Which makes that his best film???
Also starring Carrie Fisher. I'm surprised you didn't mention "Time Bandits".

More importantly, so was Under the Rainbow. Chevy Chase's BEST worst film. Which makes that his best film???

Wow it's been a while since I heard that movie title. I helped renovate the producer and screen writer, Freddie Bauer's house in Carversville, PA in 1979-80. He also wrote and produced "The Buddy Holly Story"

Just saw this

Yup, that's @fj40landcruisers post over on Instagram. We are collaborating to promote the Carolina Relic Run. He's using my photos.

If you don't already subscribe to his Instagram feed, I highly recommend you do. He always has great posts. He's also an NC resident.

Yup, that's @fj40landcruisers post over on Instagram. We are collaborating to promote the Carolina Relic Run. He's using my photos.

If you don't already subscribe to his Instagram feed, I highly recommend you do. He always has great posts. He's also an NC resident.

Josh is a great guy and loves FJ40s, but does not have one of his own (yet). He has an amazing 48k+ followers on Instagram. Alex, thanks for connecting with him!

We don't have a planned flea market, no. Feel free to lay *some* stuff out in front of your campsite though.

I'm in!

200w.gif

The Stars have aligned. I'm in!

I plan to. I have to get some way points dialed in for 36 hour race and want to see all these relics!

How is the road leading into camp as far as branches that can scratch paint, rocks, etc? We're considering bringing my wife's GX460 (not to wheel obviously) but prefer not to risk damage if the road is too rough.
Just a gravel road

How is the road leading into camp as far as branches that can scratch paint, rocks, etc? We're considering bringing my wife's GX460 (not to wheel obviously) but prefer not to risk damage if the road is too rough.

You'll be fine. Getting to the campsite is from the where the pavement ends is a relatively well maintained gravel road. Just be sure to roll the windows up as there is almost always a fine dust that is easily stirred up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom