******Black Balsam 2015, October 15-18 ****** (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, we'll see if the wife ends up coming. She doesn't camp much, so I'd like her trip to be a good one. If high winds/bad weather in general or in the forecast, she will probably stay home.
Is Tack coming?

Lol yeah that's it!

Really looking forward to this trip!

The 80

Looks like I will probably be coming solo.

Do you guys want to do a pot luck supper on Saturday night? I'm thinking about either filling my big cast iron pot up with chili, or a bunch of bratwurst and peppers and onions. I'll also bring my grill that goes over the fire so we can grill on that. What's the popular opinion? Should have a feast if everyone brings something.

Hey Marshall. Are you really going early? Like tues or wed? Trying to do some kinda fall camping/hiking foliage trip with the :princess: and mutts. We gotta be in Charlotte for the weekend.

Sounds good to me.
I'm also hoping the winds will be low again this year. I have tons of firewood I need to burn. It would be nice to get a big bonfire going.

Sounds good to me.
Alright, I'll plan to bring all that stuff then, along with some firewood. If the weather looks nice I may throw some tables in my trailer too so we can set our food on it.

So, everyone, please bring something to throw in for the potluck on Saturday night. No, I'm not making a formal list. I have no doubts everything will still get eaten, even if we have duplicates.

Two weeks out!

I got some work to do before we go. Looking forward to it this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom