For Sale BJ40 Bargain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

here's the definition of " RESERVE " according to eBay: " A reserve price is the minimum price the seller will accept. This price is hidden from bidders. To win, a bidder must have the highest bid and have met or exceeded the reserve price. "

Your Auction has one.

---:meh:

To clarify for those doubting the reserve is null, this started as a reserve auction for obvious reasons, I have now set the reserve to $23101, the bare minimum threshold that will be popped upon the next bid on the truck... Bid if you want a beautiful restored truck, you'll find no better opportunity on a gorgeous rig... That said, enjoy the auction, hope it goes to a mud member...

So you start the thread "No Reserve" then state of course it has a reserve.

Maybe the next bid will meet the reserve, but pretty sure it still has a reserve right now. eBay is smart enough to not let you lower your reserve, which you have, to under a current bid, which you tried to do. Evidenced by the current high bidder bidding 23,100 4 times. But that look suspect too--since your high bidder had 4 bids in at the exact same time---down to the second.

I think they may have bid 23,500, but your lowering the reserve pushed them together. And it all happened 20 minutes before this thread started.

Might be wrong, but I'm just sayin'

UUUUhhhhhhh.......Did i miss something. "No reserve priced to go" in the first post.

Then to say ...."To clarify for those doubting the reserve is null" and then to say it "started as a reserve auction" and then you say " I have now set the reserve to $23101" in post #4

Are you sure you aren't running for president?? Like Hillary's campaign manager?? May be you have hit your head? Maybe you are a pathological liar? Or may be you don't know the meaning of the words you are saying??

Your character is lacking. Character is defined as: the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual

I have a dictionary Ill trade you...for that 40.

Hey if this is a 77 why are there hoses going through the tranny tunnel?

It is a pretty clean truck though

If the it is what it appears and as stated by a seller with a 500+ positive rating and 100% feedback. I think the buyer got a very good deal.

JBZee -- did this really go for $23K? Have a friend looking here in Oregon . . . if that sale falls through, would definitely like to know (as I'm sure many others here would).

As I stated, it was a no reserve auction and that's what she went for, I'm upside down on the deal, sh#t happens =) Those doubters that early in this thread chimed in with their snide remarks and questions of my integrity can apologize whenever they are ready Blahahahahaha don't hold your breath.
I have a line of buyers that will step in but the high bidder has made the deposit and is solid, a good guy that should enjoy the truck... Thanks for your interest, however, I have a couple more rigs in the shop that will be finished in 3-4 months, no more no reserve auctions though!

There's nothing snide about suggesting that the no reserve auction was in fact a reserve auction.
Glad you sold it for a price that you're good with. :cheers: sounds like the new owner got a fine deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom