Bellfab Interior Tire Carrier (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It’s still very much in the design phase so I don’t have too many details but it will use all factory bolt holes and it will be available for driver or passenger side. We are going away from the tube and it will be some sort of formed plate style. As far as improvements on the user end there will likely be some accessory mounting options on the back side which some people like especially with gull wing window or accessing through the slider window.

The main reasons for the switch on the manufacturing side is that it’ll be easier to build and on the user side it’s cheaper to ship and easier to install.
Count me in for the V2. Exactly what I will be looking for once I part ways with my dual swingout bumper. Any ETA on this?

Don’t get me wrong, the V1 looks great but I would be more interested in the new version being discussed.

Count me in for the V2. Exactly what I will be looking for once I part ways with my dual swingout bumper. Any ETA on this?

Don’t get me wrong, the V1 looks great but I would be more interested in the new version being discussed.
Awesome! Unfortunately no ETA at this point. I’ve been trying really hard to make progress on this but keep getting caught up in other work. Hoping to have something solid in the next month or so.

Do you have any sketches or renderings we can see? May make a difference in ordering a current version or pre-ordering V2.
Thanks

Re-design sounds solid, but I'm extremely happy with the V1! I have my 315 mounted on it (in earlier pics in this thread) and it performed flawlessly with some solid off roading at Fall Crawl in October....3 days of bouncing, crawling, banging, and having a blast and still as solidly in place as when I started.

New bumper is looking tough too, nice option to do the modular design for easier and far less expensive shipping! I'm on the fence with this and the sale was super tempting! That said, my lowest hanging fruit to deal with right now is on the back end, so going to deal with that first.

I would likely be in on a Black Friday deal.

Thanks,

Do you have any sketches or renderings we can see? May make a difference in ordering a current version or pre-ordering V2.
Thanks
I don’t have anything I can share quite yet. I’ll make a post once I get further on it, unfortunately that won’t be til after the Black Friday sale. Picture a plate that runs from the floor to the 3rd row grab handle with mounting options on the back side. That’s all I got for ya for now 😂

Re-design sounds solid, but I'm extremely happy with the V1! I have my 315 mounted on it (in earlier pics in this thread) and it performed flawlessly with some solid off roading at Fall Crawl in October....3 days of bouncing, crawling, banging, and having a blast and still as solidly in place as when I started.

New bumper is looking tough too, nice option to do the modular design for easier and far less expensive shipping! I'm on the fence with this and the sale was super tempting! That said, my lowest hanging fruit to deal with right now is on the back end, so going to deal with that first.
That’s good to hear! I’ve been putting mine through the wringer with a 40 strapped to it. Im really happy with the success of the v1, hoping the v2 can do just as well.

Appreciate the kind words on the bumper. Trying to do things a little different.

Still really happy with my carrier :)

Does V2 do something to mount stuff in the space between the tire and the side? that would be real cool ;)
Happy to hear it. You got the OG #001 👊🏻

Yeah there will be some way to mount stuff. Haven’t completely figured that out yet.

Happy to hear it. You got the OG #001 👊🏻

Yeah there will be some way to mount stuff. Haven’t completely figured that out yet.
Does @JunkCrzr89 have #2!?

I still love my attic too! I owe you some good pictures

Yep he’s got #2 if he’s still using it.

Pics are always appreciated. Especially with that crispy interior of yours.
Cruiser is back under the knife for gears and lockers, but once I get everything back together I'll get some good pictures for you. That attic + tire carrier + 37 fits like a glove.

@Bellfab - you mentioned in comment #50 that the new design will use the grab handle mount. I assume this will be compatible with your attic rack?

I have the Delta attic rack brackets which are pretty similar to your design. Just deciding whether I want to wait for v2.

@Bellfab - you mentioned in comment #50 that the new design will use the grab handle mount. I assume this will be compatible with your attic rack?

I have the Delta attic rack brackets which are pretty similar to your design. Just deciding whether I want to wait for v2.
Yes, the plan is to make it compatible. I can’t say for sure other companies racks will fit but we will be trying to leave enough room that they will likely work.

I might jump on an attic as well, looks like a handy spot to store items. Definitely in for the tire carrier though.
Right on! The attic definitely utilizes some unused space up there. Great for things you want to keep in the truck but not have all over the place. Extra blankets/ jackets and other soft good are definitely good to stuff up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom