Auxiliary Relay Panel Give Away (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been making headlight harnesses for FJ62s, FJ60s and FJ40s as well as Auxiliary Relay Panels for some time now based on the Bussmann fuse/relay module. I am just a few units away from shipping number 600. I have sold a lot of Auxiliary Relay Panels to a wide variety of customers--Landcruiser owners, Jeep owners, guys doing Chevy engine swaps, guys doing vehicle restorations and even a guy rewiring his motor home (he bought 6 Aux Panels).

I've taken orders from the USA, Spain, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, and Argentina this year alone. By far, most Auxiliary Relay Panels have been purchased by off-road enthusiasts. It's been an interesting experience for me and I have met via email and the Internet some fascinating people.

Since my first foray into building these began here on MUD, and since MUD users have been very kind to me, I want to give an Auxiliary Relay Panel away to a MUD user during the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend. I'm posting this on the 60 Series Wagons Forum because this is home to me and my FJ62, but the contest is open to all MUD users regardless of the forum you call home.

Here are the requirements:

1. To enter this contest, you must post a pic of your Landcruiser on this thread.
2. You must have at least 100 postings on the IH8MUD forum. (EDIT: 100 posts by Thanksgiving--I won't be checking until then.)
3. Postage will be paid to any US address. If you live outside the USA and you are the winner, then you will have to pay the difference in shipping if you want to participate. Shipping to Canada is $45. Shipping to most other countries is $65. I'll cover the cost to ship to a US address which is $15.
4. And finally, if I am violating some IH8MUD forum rule by doing this giveaway, then I apologize and the contest is cancelled.

Over the Thanksgiving weekend, I will pick the winner out of a big bowl. This will be a double blind drawing in a sense, because I will put the posting numbers on the pieces of paper in the bowl. Then, if the number I draw out of the bowl matches your posting number, and you meet the requirements, you will be the winner.

So thanks all you MUD guys and gals, and good luck to any of you that want to participate.

And here is a pic of my FJ62 just to get this party started. Cibie headlights, Osram bulbs and of course my headlight harness (actually the first prototype). :)

IMG_1974small.JPG

Last edited:
Nice gesture. One of my best upgrades along with better lights.

I'm in.

Thank you sir!

Sept2014Meeting2.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1410569739.412609.jpg

Count me in, thanks!

Your headlight and lock posts were my intro to MUD along with Kev at wagongear.
Best MUD contributors around!

Last edited:
Here is take 2! Great idea, now I'm not jinxed for being first. I could sure use this prize, would be the perfect upgrade!

091.JPG

Last edited:
Love the harness and new lights - and thanks for your generosity. I'm in!
PICT2496.JPG

Great idea, Erik!

hill.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom