Auxiliary Relay Panel Give Away (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now would be a good time for me to win. I was just going to replace the radiator with a new aluminum one and then all the sudden I got side tracked and built the Gantry Crane. I needed to test it so I pulled the engine. I have now replaced all the gaskets to fix the leaks and hope to one day get the rig back together.
IMG_0592.JPG

Thanks SLC!! I have run out of circuits in my current fuse block, so an upgrade is needed :D

IMAG1488.jpg

Please put me in the running! Thank you.
DSC00355.JPG

What a cool giveaway! I've been eyeing your aux panels for a while. Count me in! Thanks!

IMG_4650.JPG

NW40, I really like your fix/mods/trip thread. For this contest you need 100 posts by Thanksgiving. Nice truck, keep em coming!

Thanks for doing this. Love a contest!

IMG_2001_zps9e83ba7f.jpg

NW40, I really like your fix/mods/trip thread. For this contest you need 100 posts by Thanksgiving. Nice truck, keep em coming!

Thanks, cruiserpilot! Yeah, I saw the 100 post requirement. My family is out of town right now, so working on a few more updates to my build thread right now! It's way out of date.

Thanks to everyone that posted a pic of your Landcruiser to enter the contest and made this thread fun. I printed off a page with numbers 1 to 71, cut them all up and put them in a bowl. I then had my wife who couldn't care less about your stupid Landcruiser pull a number out of the bowl. And the number is....Ta Da...11. :bounce: :clap: :bounce2: So, going back in the thread to post number 11 and the winner is woytovich. Congratulations. I'll send you a PM for your address.

And thanks to everyone on this forum for your continued support of my harness building enterprise.

Erik

Congrats Woytovich! Happy thanksgiving to all!

Wow... thanks so much... I never win anything... And I'm building an FJ45LV so this will come in VERY handy (if it doesn't end up in my FJ60 before that!)

THANK YOU and HAPPY THANKSGIVING...

Congrats Man! and Thanks to Erik for the great give away, we should all try to support the MUD community as much as we can.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Thanks for the contest, congratulations on the winner!

WOW WOW WOW... I received my fusebox today and while I believed these to be well made I was actually surprised at the quality of the components, materials and workmanship of it all together. I know where I will turn when, during my FJ45LV build, I will need more power distribution options. THANK YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom