Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

(3) Toyota 18 hole steel wheels. 18x8 with center caps.
CSC price: $40 each or $80 for all 3!
B424DDA0-C9C2-4116-8652-CB4A4D435C4B.jpeg

OEM 200 series wheel: free
CDB1F7D0-140A-4EDC-AD4D-637AA6FCBB65.jpeg

Used parts that need to disappear from my house (Tempe), either to somebody that can use them or I'll put them out of their misery at the scrapyard/dump. PM me for photos if wanted, and all prices are toss-up OBO; FREE = would not turn down a Coors Banquet, if offered (I'm a cheap date):

From 2000 UZJ100 with 200k miles
- OEM front and rear bumper covers in medium gray metallic (UCA76 paint code). Front has dent on passenger side and 2 broken lower mounting tabs, but all upper tabs are fine and has fog lights. Rear has 1 dent in each corner, but all mounting tabs and both mudflaps are intact (I also have a spare mudflap). FREE *PENDING to knewstance*

- OEM running boards in medium gray metallic. Both are in good shape. $100

- OEM Front upper driver side control arm. Needs new ball joint and bushings. FREE

- OEM rear lower trailing arms. Bushings are surprisingly OK and not torn, but suggest wirewheel + repaint (they're ugly). $50

- OEM Quarter panel-mounted passenger side taillight. Has ~4-in long surface stress crack, but not all the way through and so does not leak any water into housing. FREE *SOLD*

- OEM front brake rotors with ~25k miles. Still well within specs and not warped, but do have very minor grooving, so probably should be turned/machined before use. FREE *SOLD*

From various 3rd Gen 4Runners (1996-2002) with 180-220k miles:
- OEM front "stubby" bumper (NOT "fatlip" bumper). Excellent condition, no dents or scratches, and includes OEM mounting brackets, turn signals, and fog lights. $100 *PENDING SALE*

- OEM front clamshell differential w/4.10 gearing. $100

- OEM front brake calipers for 16" wheels. Need new piston seals. $50

- OEM rear lower trailing arms. Bushings are shot, but are easily replaceable (unlike 100 series arms). $30

- OEM full set of front and rear leather seats w/ all mounting brackets. Rear seats in good shape, no rips/tears. Passenger front seat needs cleaned, but no rips/tears (EDIT: mice destroyed PS seat bottom😔). Driver front seat bottom has cracking and a couple of tears. $50 *PENDING SALE*

- OEM carpeted full cargo area mat + rear seat backing. Needs cleaned, but no rips or tears. $50 *PENDING SALE*

From 1990 2nd Gen 4runner with 120k miles:
- OEM rear coil springs. FREE
UPDATED

For sale

1996 Land Cruiser engine transmission and transfer case with 179k miles. Engine smokes a little on startup and does use some oil in-between changes. Transmission has a shift kit installed and works fine. Transfer case has no issues. I have used synthetic oil in all three since I purchased the Land Cruiser in 2012. Currently still in vehicle if you would like to see or hear it run/drive. I will pull them out of the vehicle in about two weeks (12/20/19), possible sooner if needed. Would like to sell as one unit but may consider separating, 3000 OBO for all. Cell 253-6eight6-85zero3 located in Mesa.

Nice gray center console for sale. Asking $50 for it.
5B8BD433-7DF7-43FF-B3BF-21C27E26975F.jpeg
4A01AC64-971A-4CC1-AA66-F06F687C77A4.jpeg

9.5 armor. I thought i would use it, but i tend to stay out of the rocks, so im selling. Paid $75 plus shipping, will take $60 local

27E1A38D-1B06-4A96-ACAD-E1FBDADDA9F0.jpeg

PRICE DROP
(4) Wrangler Duratrac - 275/70R18 - Tires have ~8k miles and are ~1 year old.
(5) 18" 2016 200 Series Land Cruiser Rims
$800

These will fit on a Tundra, 200 series, or 100 series (with wheel spacers on the front hubs)
The 5th rim has tire with a sliced sidewall and a ding on the rim (Rim can still be mounted, just some trail rash).
View attachment 2138955
View attachment 2139057
View attachment 2139059

Bump, willing to sell the tires and the rims separately if anyone is interested.

Selling a pair gently used OEM 10mm strut spacers for a 200. $60.

Anyone have a set of decent 80 or LX450 wheels for a reasonable price? With or without tires is fine.

I acquired a new to us 80 with horrible plasti dip wheels on it. They need to go!

Anyone have a set of decent 80 or LX450 wheels for a reasonable price? With or without tires is fine.

I acquired a new to us 80 with horrible plasti dip wheels on it. They need to go!

plasti dip can be removed pretty easily? are they oem wheels?

Yes they are OEM wheels. Thanks for the link, I can give that a try if nothing pops up. It’s a father daughter project so no big rush she has awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom