Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FS: Mesa $5500

98 Toyota 4Runner Limited white tan leather 243k miles
3.4L V6
4x4
Full power
Sunroof
ARB bumper
Smitty built winch
Optima yellow battery
New front brake pads
Timing belt replaced at 227k
17” Toyota Sequoia wheels
BFG KO2 265/70-17 tires
Bilstein 5100 shocks
OME springs
Differential drop

View attachment 2146260
Looks like a non-4Runner ARB?

FREE white LX470 roof rack and cross bars. Small cracks in the covers when I pulled them off but not noticeable when installed. Paint in goog shape. PM if interested

SOLD. Selling a used set of OME FJ40 leaf springs CS001R and CS001F. I’m guessing there are about 10k miles on the springs. I recently purchased brand a new set of OME springs thinking it would eliminate the Lean I had on the drivers side. Much to my disappointment the issue still exists. I have done a bit of research on Cruiser Lean and am working to resolve it using the Toyota service bulletin. I am looking for $250 for the old springs that retail for about $500 new. Shackles and bushings are not included, Leaf Springs Only. I would prefer to sell to a fellow CSC member, these are for local pickup only. With the proper shackles these springs will give your 40 a perfect 2” lift. Located in Old Town Scottsdale.

Last edited:
Located in N. Phoenix for those interested.

Anyone looking for Glock 43 Sights?

$50
Trijicon HD Night Sights - (These have tritium, so the are self illuminated), sights are steel and have some wear from carry.
Orange front outline, green center, green rear
New these were $150+
I can even install them for you if you'd like!
1575384887700.png
1575384905760.png
1575384935742.png

1575384958056.png

Anybody know this truck down in Tucson? I love the color but wondering about provenance whenever it's on FleaBay.

In search of:
For ‘82 FJ 45. ( any FJ40 units should work)

Radiator mounting bracket ( U- shape hold radiator to cross member)

Front radiator cover and hinge ( holds headlights and secured to to cross member)

Thanks!
Scott

I have a set of 100 series solar screen's, all rear windiws, that I haven't been using.

Asking $200 local CSC price, these come in a carry bag, also have some custom front driver and pass side window covers (a different brand). The covers are all custom cut to fit the windows, mount with suction cups, and comes with a few spare cups in case one gets damaged. They help reduce condensation, provide privacy, and are insulating.
  • SolarScreens Touring set (5 total pieces)
    • Second row Drivers and Pass side
    • Third row Drivers and Pass side
    • Rear hatch
  • HeatShield custom set (2 total pieces)
    • Front row Drivers and Pass side

A20B70EF-291A-44E2-AE8E-98D7FB5C4F6B.jpeg

SolarScreen, one of the rear covers:

3EBECB97-314E-4834-A397-60E6DB9F7122.jpeg

C1792137-B80A-4AE8-9CFB-EAB22DD25819.jpeg

Front two window covers are custom by HeatShield:

90713048-FF14-40EE-91BF-7CB0D61EDB60.jpeg

12E9F505-9539-4411-814C-A67025C8551C.jpeg

Last edited:
I've got a Warn 8274 about midway through a restoration... It's a 24V model that I've been toying with converting to 12V. Picture below are the main parts sandblasted... steel parts have been primed. I have the solenoids, motor, and all internals. I do not have a controller or solenoid cover.

0003warn8274.jpg

Asking $300 OBO. If it doesn't sell I'll invest time/money and convert it to 12V and restore it. I just don't need the project right now.

Just a bump... I’ve still got this hanging around...

0003warn8274.jpg

Used parts that need to disappear from my house (Tempe), either to somebody that can use them or I'll put them out of their misery at the scrapyard/dump. PM me for photos if wanted, and all prices are toss-up OBO; FREE = would not turn down a Coors Banquet, if offered (I'm a cheap date):

From 2000 UZJ100 with 200k miles
- OEM front and rear bumper covers in medium gray metallic (UCA76 paint code). Front has dent on passenger side and 2 broken lower mounting tabs, but all upper tabs are fine and has fog lights. Rear has 1 dent in each corner, but all mounting tabs and both mudflaps are intact (I also have a spare mudflap). FREE

- OEM running boards in medium gray metallic. Both are in good shape. $100

- OEM Front upper driver side control arm. Needs new ball joint and bushings. FREE

- OEM rear lower trailing arms. Bushings are surprisingly OK and not torn, but suggest wirewheel + repaint (they're ugly). $50

- OEM Quarter panel-mounted passenger side taillight. Has ~4-in long surface stress crack, but not all the way through and so does not leak any water into housing. FREE

- OEM front brake rotors with ~25k miles. Still well within specs and not warped, but do have very minor grooving, so probably should be turned/machined before use. FREE

From various 3rd Gen 4Runners (1996-2002) with 180-220k miles:
- OEM front "stubby" bumper (NOT "fatlip" bumper). Excellent condition, no dents or scratches, and includes OEM mounting brackets, turn signals, and fog lights. $100

- OEM front clamshell differential w/4.10 gearing. $100

- OEM front brake calipers for 16" wheels. Need new piston seals. $50

- OEM rear lower trailing arms. Bushings are shot, but are easily replaceable (unlike 100 series arms). $30

- OEM full set of front and rear leather seats w/ all mounting brackets. Rear seats in good shape, no rips/tears. Passenger front seat needs cleaned, but no rips/tears (EDIT: mice destroyed PS seat bottom😔). Driver front seat bottom has cracking and a couple of tears. $50

- OEM carpeted full cargo area mat + rear seat backing. Needs cleaned, but no rips or tears. $50

From 1990 2nd Gen 4runner with 120k miles:
- OEM rear coil springs. FREE

Last edited:
Used parts that need to disappear from my house (Tempe), either to somebody that can use them or I'll put them out of their misery at the scrapyard/dump. PM me for photos if wanted, and all prices are toss-up OBO; FREE = would not turn down a Coors Banquet, if offered (I'm a cheap date):

From 2000 UZJ100 with 200k miles
- OEM front and rear bumper covers in medium gray metallic (UCA76 paint code). Front has dent on passenger side and 2 broken lower mounting tabs, but all upper tabs are fine and has fog lights. Rear has 1 dent in each corner, but all mounting tabs and both mudflaps are intact (I also have a spare mudflap). FREE

- OEM running boards in medium gray metallic. Both are in good shape. $100

- OEM Front upper driver side control arm. Needs new ball joint and bushings. FREE

- OEM rear lower trailing arms. Bushings are surprisingly OK and not torn, but suggest wirewheel + repaint (they're ugly). $50

- OEM Quarter panel-mounted passenger side taillight. Has ~4-in long surface stress crack, but not all the way through and so does not leak any water into housing. FREE

- OEM front brake rotors with ~25k miles. Still well within specs and not warped, but do have very minor grooving, so probably should be turned/machined before use. FREE

From various 3rd Gen 4Runners (1996-2002) with 180-220k miles:
- OEM front "stubby" bumper (NOT "fatlip" bumper). Excellent condition, no dents or scratches, and includes OEM mounting brackets, turn signals, and fog lights. $100

- OEM front brake calipers for 16" wheels. Need new piston seals. $50

- OEM rear lower trailing arms. Bushings are shot, but are easily replaceable (unlike 100 series arms). $30

- OEM full set of front and rear leather seats w/ all mounting brackets. Rear seats in good shape, no rips/tears. Passenger front seat needs cleaned, but no rips/tears. Driver front seat has cracking and one ~6-in long tear. $100

- OEM carpeted full cargo area mat + rear seat backing. Needs cleaned, but no rips or tears. $50

From 1990 2nd Gen 4runner with 120k miles:
- OEM rear coil springs. FREE
PM'd for bumpers

I have a set of 100 series solar screen's, all rear windiws, that I haven't been using.

Asking $200 local CSC price, these come in a carry bag, also have some custom front driver and pass side window covers (a different brand). The covers are all custom cut to fit the windows, mount with suction cups, and comes with a few spare cups in case one gets damaged. They help reduce condensation, provide privacy, and are insulating.

I can post up some pictures if you are interested, but here is an example/placeholder for now:
View attachment 2148953

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom