Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve got a bunch of OEM take off parts from an 80 series.

-Rear bumper assembly, including rear-most cross member if you want it, plastic caps are dark gray. $75
-Spare tire hoist: make offer.
-Tailgate carpet panel complete with all clips intact. Tan/oak color. $20
-3rd row seats. Also tan. In great shape, just like everyone else’s unused/unwanted 3rd row. Make offer.

From which model year 80 is the rear bumper assembly?

I may be going, just waiting to hear my sons travel plans for thanksgiving
Let me know Steve if you are going, I can bring them to your house.

Anybody parting an 80? I need the OEM brackets for the rear stabilizer links, I have the manafre drop brackets, but purchased their stabilizer links which are extended and dont work with the drop brackets. Let me know please! Thanks in advance boys.

Looking for a decent set of 5 OEM pre-1980 FJ40 wheels. Definitely willing to piece together the full set if a few folks have 1-3 they want to get rid of. I’d rather not cough up $600 for a new set!

2008 LC Running Boards

Make offer.

20191123_153342.jpg

20191123_153351.jpg

Blantons 160

Weller12. 160

Stagg jr. 120

Eagle rare 55

Old fitz bib 13yr LE 375

Last edited:
Anybody parting an 80? I need the OEM brackets for the rear stabilizer links, I have the manafre drop brackets, but purchased their stabilizer links which are extended and dont work with the drop brackets. Let me know please! Thanks in advance boys.

check with @inkpot, there maybe some useful parts left on Rosie

check with @inkpot, there maybe some useful parts left on Rosie

Rosie doesn’t have a rear sway bar anymore (go figure) and from the look of his avatar, it’s a 95-97, so her sway bar would have been wrong anyway.

That said, we do have some rear miscellaneous sway bar component in a box one one of the front shelves. If I think to check tomorrow, I will see if there are stock brackets there. We’ll mostly be out in Queen Creek working on Juan’s tomorrow, though so it might need to wait until next week.

That said, for just links, they are pretty darn cheap on rockauto. Looks like a moog is $11.61.

@inkpot here is what I'm looking for 😁

Try @Spamcheese

View attachment 2145109

I have a set available

FS: Mesa $5500

98 Toyota 4Runner Limited white tan leather 243k miles
3.4L V6
4x4
Full power
Sunroof
ARB bumper
Smitty built winch
Optima yellow battery
New front brake pads
Timing belt replaced at 227k