Annual Meeting and Elections (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Me and my brother will be coming up. And then they’ll be another FJC guy coming up with us as well. See y’all in a few weeks.

Unfortunately, I'm out. Ezra's tournament is now scheduled for Saturday the 28th. Seems Sean is in the same boat with Milo. We might try for a Windrock ride the next weekend; will post up if so.

Wish I could be there, have had a crazy fall with my business and construction on another building, moving into a new location the same weekend as this annual meeting. Would love to be out in the woods!

I just canceled the cabin I had reserved since the wife can't come. I'll just rough it.

Im out. Motor has developed a pretty bad knock, gotta pull the oil pan and go from there. :eek:

can't go, personal stuff happening on the home front. Enjoy

If anyone has an instrument cluster for a 40 they'd like to donate to be used for a GSMTR trophy bring it please. Doesn't need to be complete just need the bezel.

Last edited:
I'll have an empty seat if you want to ride.

Thanks Andy but I gotta dig into it, was planning to hit the Big Junk Run in OK with Roger mid November so I need the time to resolve the issue.

i think i have one
If anyone has an instrument cluster for a 40 they'd like to donate to be used for a GSMTR trophy bring it please. Doesn't need to be complete just need the bezel.

Not sure I am going to make it. I was deployed to Puerto Rico for security during hurricame relief operations. Not sure when I will be home.
I am back but now I have to work the Drug Take Back. What a waste of a weekend.

I plan to be at Wind Rock early afternoon on Thursday and will take care of the park,you don’t need to stop at office just come see me in D section of RV park.
We are camping behind the pavilion in the RV section, it has power. We are Not camping in the group campground where we hold GSMTR.

I'll be up Friday. Would love power for the teardrop!

we should have room for it in one of the rv spaces

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom