Annual Meeting and Elections (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Carb problems with the 40 are forcing my to cancel my plans to join the crew this weekend. Have a great time.

My wife and I are still planning to be there tomorrow afternoon. Just letting you know I need to be in Virginia Beach late Sunday so I may only be there one night.

@melepley your Lexus looks clean in your avatar photo.... be wary of who you follow down or up a trail!

LOL

Looking forward!

After checking the weather and determining that our time at the park would consist of mostly rain we have decided not to attend. We'll plan to use the next outing as an opportunity to meet.

I'm here in the rain and I can't wait to wheel tomorrow in the slop!

Hope you guys had fun this weekend, how were the trails and who got elected?

Joel

You missed some great trail riding, cookout and meeting. Election was as usual, Jason and I were re elected with no opposition. It's a shame that more people could not find time to come.

My work has consumed me for the last year, and we just moved into the larger building, leaving me not much time. I hope to get out more ASAP!

Glad you guys had fun!

I had a great time, even if I did bail a little early. Thanks for hosting and great to see/meet all the folks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom