Builds An Accidental Frame Off.................. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In the meantime.
20190902_152947.jpg

Picked these up for a fellow cruiserhead up north. Fixing to box em up and get em shipped.
20190909_132409.jpg

Posted these in another thread, but hey, these sure are nice. Scored these with some other parts on craigslist.
20190902_211508.jpg

Amazing! Truck looks night and day better, crazy how much of a difference wheels/tires make. Also, link to that simms tee? Didn't know they made one with a 40 on it...so awesome.

I picked it up at Rivers Edge West in Bozeman a couple of weeks ago. It is listed on the Simms website in the new clothing section.

All that activity going on today and I wiped the carrier bearing on my Dodge. Which is a total bummer because I was going to drive it this weekend to go chuck some dries on one of the most wild rivers in Montana. I am not driving my Tahoe down 50 plus miles of super gnarly forest service roads, and it's too far of a trip for the 40 right now, plus it's the whole family going for a volleyball tournament.

What size tires are you running and what paint color did you use on your rims? I want to take mine off and repaint them. Plus my new spare rim is black so I want them all the pewterish color.

I shot those rims with a dark machinery gray from the rattle bomb cans. Tires are 33x10.5 Maxxis Razrs.

It's nice to run 65 without all the vibration that I had from the last set of tires, I had never had the last set balanced since I have had my rig. Top that off with the instant power steering like luxury of turning 10.5" tires compared to worn out 12.5" tires, so far I'm pretty impressed with the Maxxis.

They are aired up to 32 psi currently.

Those rims gotta b those classic centerline aluminium babies..

Hell yeah

What PSI are you running your razrs? Did you chalk test?

They're at 32 psi currently, I haven't done a chalk test yet. I may try to today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom