Builds An Accidental Frame Off.................. (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bet you are liking those BFG's a lot more in the snow! I love my Razr's off road but have Ko2's on all my other stuff.

I bet you are liking those BFG's a lot more in the snow! I love my Razr's off road but have Ko2's on all my other stuff.
It's a completely different rig with the BFGs on it in the snow and ice. It was a white knuckle driving experience up the pass during the winter with the Razrs on, every little patch of snow and ice was a guessing game on which way my cruiser was going to go. Now I drink my coffee without fear of flying into a snowbank, or flying off the mountain!

What psi did you settle on with the new KO2?
I'd have to go back out and check, but I'm thinking in the 21-25 psi range.

Do you keep that same psi year round or is that in winter?

Do you keep that same psi year round or is that in winter?
Year round, I aim for maximum fuel efficiency while maintaining full contact of the tread surface.

I've been noticing the t case has been whining lately so I decided to check the oil today.

Added about half a jug.

Checked the tranny oil level.

Drained about a half a jug.

So I decided to go ahead and put the bypass hose back in between the two.

Meh, went and poured some bourbon.

I've been noticing the t case has been whining lately so I decided to check the oil today.

Added about half a jug.

Checked the tranny oil level.

Drained about a half a jug.

So I decided to go ahead and put the bypass hose back in between the two.

Meh, went and poured some bourbon.

Still rocking the H42/1-pc case?

Still rocking the H42/1-pc case?
It is, and it's been in need of a rebuild for a few years now. Maybe one day I'll stop driving it long enough to work on that.

Until then it's still time to ski.

So………. this ski thing you do is just something to kill time until your more important hobby is in season? 🤣
A reminder:
IMG_2010.jpeg

Got a chance to fish a ‘Trophy’ stream today with a good friend - I’ve not fished in a while so was a bit rusty (missed a couple of nice ones) but got several in the net for a photo op!
BTW……. It was 73 in north GA today! :cheers:

So………. this ski thing you do is just something to kill time until your more important hobby is in season? 🤣
A reminder:
View attachment 3592854
Got a chance to fish a ‘Trophy’ stream today with a good friend - I’ve not fished in a while so was a bit rusty (missed a couple of nice ones) but got several in the net for a photo op!
Methinks you were possibly within a 20 mile radius of Helen.

A reminder:
View attachment 3592854
NICE fish!!!

Just about to switch to fishing here in a couple of weeks, there are already some good reports coming out of fish smashing dry flies on the local water. It's not looking favorable for a good water year currently, we're struggling with low snowpack, but the forecast is calling for 4-8" of snow, possibly up to 12" through tomorrow at the local ski mountain.

Powder skis and all mountain skis are already loaded on the 40!
20240207_164228.gif

A reminder:
View attachment 3592854

Anywhere near Dukes Creek, barbless catch and release??

He// yes this is a hijack. We’re talking trout fishing…..😎

Anywhere near Dukes Creek, barbless catch and release??

He// yes this is a hijack. We’re talking trout fishing…..😎
This stretch was on the Soque river……. owned by a guy named ‘Bear’ - Definitely barbless - pictures of your conquest only!

Last edited:
The forecast didn't disappoint.

The infamous "train station" from Yellowstone, aka the piss break pull out.
20240328_073429.jpg

Good day on the mountain, first row parking this morning.
20240328_084336.jpg
20240328_094704.jpg
20240328_124753.jpg
20240328_134829.jpg

If you ain't first, you're last.
20240328_084621.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom