AAH Trash Pick-Up Sat. Sept. 9th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Well it is time for Upstate Cruisers to do it's part again by keeping the Upstate Clean and Green :cool:..........

We will be holding our second trash pick-up of the year Saturday September 9th at 10 a.m. We will be meeting up as usual at the F-mart on the intersection of River Falls road and highway 276.

The pick-up usually takes no more than two hours and it is along a beautiful strecth of the Saluda river so the scenary makes the job much easier. Also after the trash pick-up if there is enough interest we would like to have a pick-nick lunch with the cruisers say at Jones Gap state park or Ceasars head state park........

Hope to see you all out there orange blazers and sticks in hand :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
ClemsonCruiser said:
man how quick I forget things, thanks marshall :cheers:
That is a major understatement, you seem to have forgotten the first game of the yr Clemson vs Florida Atlantic.

Hey all please note the Trash pickup is the second Sat in Sept. The 9th Due to the first one being a holiday weekend we know some of you will be out of town.

Last edited:
Can't come...flying to Austin to get my rig :)

Should be interesting driving across TX, LA, MS, AL, and GA with no plates :).

Try the states of Arkansas, Tennessee and NC from dusk to dawn straight through with fuse issues and no tail lights or dash lights... :eek: :D

Trollhole said:
Hey all please note the Trash pickup is the second Sat in Sept. The 9th Due to the first one being a holiday weekend we know some of you will be out of town.

Yes Clemson football is a holiday the whole country should get off. The date change should be good for me I'll probably be there now.

No he told me he just wrote the wrong day, a normal JP occurence. He told me if it had been on the 2nd he wasnt gonna be there either.

clemson55 said:
No he told me he just wrote the wrong day, a normal JP occurence. He told me if it had been on the 2nd he wasnt gonna be there either.

No he was just screwing with you.

My money says neither his gf nor his parents would be to pleased if he skipped the game for picking up trash. Especially since they have been tailgating out there for yrs, but who knows.

Clemson football starts when the sun comes up and tailgating gets under way its an all day event. You should know that my friend. If not I'll have a Sam Adams Cherry Wheat for you at dawn.
Side note everyone watch espn at noon tomorrow so you can see Clemsons next great QB playing in one of his last hs games. Willy Korn for #3 in the Country Byrnes HS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom