AAH Trash Pick-Up Sat. Sept. 9th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

clemson55 said:
Clemson football starts when the sun comes up and tailgating gets under way its an all day event. You should know that my friend. If not I'll have a Sam Adams Cherry Wheat for you at dawn.
Side note everyone watch espn at noon tomorrow so you can see Clemsons next great QB playing in one of his last hs games. Willy Korn for #3 in the Country Byrnes HS.

Will Willy also sport a losing record (ala your last "great" QB) to LOWF?? :D

cruiser4life said:
Will Willy also sport a losing record (ala your last "great" QB) to LOWF?? :D

Whom would you be speaking of? Charlie was our last great quarterback and he had a winning record every season.

I am talking about Chuck Limpwrist - specifically his record starting against LOWF - (Little Ole Wake Forest).

Look it up... :D

SST for AAH

Hard40 and I beta tested this prototype at the last pickup.
It werks.
Now the club has several to go around. :grinpimp:
skunk works pickup.jpg

It looks like we will be eating lunch at Jones Gap State Park. It is at the end of the road we are cleaning up. For those who cannot make it early and help clean up this beautiful road please try to make it to the meeting at 12 in the park. If you see us on the side of the road at 12 stop and help out. It shouldn't take us but an hr to clean the road up assuming we have a good turnout. You wouldn't believe all the people who stop and thank us for doing this.

Thank you Rick, Alan, Richard, JP and David and David. Had a great time talking cruisers. Trash was not very bad this time. Even with a low turnout it took only an hr.

A special thank you goes out to David Harrison for buying with his own money the 7 hand pickers. They made my back feel a lot better.

Wish I could have made it. Hope the weather was nice for you guys. I miss those F-Mart hot dogs!

Keep up the good work.

Capt. Jim said:
Wish I could have made it. Hope the weather was nice for you guys. I miss those F-Mart hot dogs!

Keep up the good work.

Well.....we had Tippy 3 there so you had representation. :)
It was the 1/64 Cruiser's debut. Gundy 3 and Tippy 3
were a hit as we killed some time before the start.
Alan and Marshall got a chuckle out of rolling 'em over.
LOL...David said he was stopping by Radio Shack on the way home.
:grinpimp:
I'm looking for a donor "sporty car" 1/64 40 for another project
I have in mind. BOLO for 1.
See ya soon pal!
Tippy 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom