A tale of two trucks ;) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m trying to be like you Rob! ;)
Not sure on my next wheeling adventure. Wish I could do Lonestar in March but, I’ll be playing army. Might be Hotsprings AR this year.

I’m trying to be like you Rob! ;)
Not sure on my next wheeling adventure. Wish I could do Lonestar in March but, I’ll be playing army. Might be Hotsprings AR this year.

Are you in Pineville? I met a family at Crawl from Pineville with a bitchen 40

Nope. I’m at Ft Polk. About an hour west of Pineville. Here’s our crew right before we left for Hot Springs.

E8F1604D-989A-4690-B23D-59D2ACDD8260.jpeg

Does anyone have a solution to clean/replace the rusty springs in the seat? Ever thought of replace the springs with a foam insert? I have some very crusty seats springs on the seats.

Wow, you went for the offenhauser! I guess I’ll keep mine now for sure lol:p

I have carters (wa-1), have no idea how this will all work out once I get around to figuring out how all this works :hillbilly:. In the mean time I’m looking forward to more postings on the build so I can follow what/when/where/how this is suppose to work. We might be the only cruiser keepers who run the dual-O setup (anyone else?).

Lol. In my defense, it’s a diesel and will do well making the trip tomorrow. Taking the motor to Bennett’s Machine Shop in Lake Charles. I was impressed with his baseline knowledge of land cruisers.

He’s charging me a flat $1,000 for tear down, rebuild block/head, reassemble. I’ll keep everyone posted.

He’s charging me a flat $1,000 for tear down, rebuild block/head, reassemble. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Where did you get the rebuild kit? Surely parts are extra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom