For Sale 91 Toyota Land Cruiser - Cali Diesel registered (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

last Toyota diesel land cruiser that is LHD i saw sold was over $25k. But then it's been a while since I logged on.

Wow. It's like a whole new truck. Nice work.
Sounds like the t-case needs a part-time kite, but otherwise it's all good.

Where are those visors from? Way way better than stock.

Wow. It's like a whole new truck. Nice work.
Sounds like the t-case needs a part-time kite, but otherwise it's all good.

That is what I was doing. Restoring it all. But wife said she isn't going to sit in it still. So i'm trying to sell it now.

Older Tundra. I got the cheapest I could find to see if I can make them work. They work great and are so much more useful. I don't know why people didn't go to these in the first place.

Pics of the dash, 5 speed stick, seats, etc. would be great. Is this a full time or PT 2W/4WD?

I will get picks later this week. Been busy as its a holiday weekend.

Currently full time 4wd as it needs the conversion kit. Front axle has the selectable hubs.

NetJunky,
Killer rig. Do you have a thread on how you did 1) the drivers visor mod ? 2) Gages on driver side by OSH?

The visor mod was very simple. Don't have a write up but I can do some write up I suppose.

The gauge I didn't do. Somebody else made it and I'm actually going to revise it. I found an old school HKS boost gauge I want to use to replace the autometer unit.

I am removing the wheels and selling them separately. Most people don't want all the bling. Also will be pulling the kings off and putting on OME shocks. Trying to get it down on the price.

Pics

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I am unsure. Previous owner did it. Motor has been swapped about 8 months ago. I have put about 2k kilometres.

I'm slowly parting it out. Removing the kings is a down grade unless you don't want the lift. Taking all the supporting stuff for the lift is a little troublesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom