80 Series Factory Bumper Swing Out DIY Kits (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I could be wrong, but I feel like many of the questions that are asked have already been answered in the 43 page thread, and people don’t want to take the time to read. Maybe I’m way off?

@SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr whats the price for V3 and I can come get mine in person in OKC. Is there an official waitlist?

Pricing TBD as I don’t have final costs yet. I’ve since moved to Kansas City so and will offer local pick up for anyone interested. No official waitlist

Pricing TBD as I don’t have final costs yet. I’ve since moved to Kansas City so and will offer local pick up for anyone interested. No official waitlist
Sounds good, will keep checking Facebook and here.

Thanks for the update!

Hope all is well in Kansas City!

... I’ve since moved to Kansas City ...

Click that link 🤘
KANSAS Carry On My Wayward Son

1000023543.jpg

Update for everyone. I’m still not quite there yet. A few details didn’t turn out how I wanted them to, and a couple things I’m still not happy with, but I just picked up a few fresh prototype parts to test out yesterday. My garage has been jam packed with Prado conversion stuff the past several weeks and I’ve been traveling for the holidays so work on swing outs has been non existent, but I’m finally getting stuff cleared out and moved around. I should be back on track with them after this weekend.

IMG_4526.jpeg

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, what’s the prado conversion stuff?

Out of curiosity, what’s the prado conversion stuff?

Parts to convert Lexus GX460s of any year to 2018+ Toyota Land Cruiser Prados so I can finally tell all the 200 series guys my GX is a Land Cruiser lol

Update for everyone. I’m still not quite there yet. A few details didn’t turn out how I wanted them to, and a couple things I’m still not happy with, but I just picked up a few fresh prototype parts to test out yesterday. My garage has been jam packed with Prado conversion stuff the past several weeks and I’ve been traveling for the holidays so work on swing outs has been non existent, but I’m finally getting stuff cleared out and moved around. I should be back on track with them after this weekend.

View attachment 3525404
Awesome!
Looking forward to getting an order placed when you're ready and able :)

... I’m finally getting stuff cleared out and moved around....

Cleaning up the garage. Unavoidable just like death and taxes.

Oh, yeah - ready to buy when available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom