66' R2.8 1BADRESTO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you Jim
Actually, the pics of the tub are not a true representation of the colour because of the light condition, earlier pics of the hinges are spot on.

For those that are interested this is a 1966, you'll notice the modification we made to the firewall to accommodate the newer style brake booster setup. This truck will be getting the same Hydroboost/wilwood setup as the 74'

Thanks
Steve

Last edited:
Reactions: SMG
is that a rubberized rocker guard you’ve undercoated with or a bed lined type product?

edit. never mind...i just saw the answer a few lines back

Reactions: SMG
What color is that and how did you come to choose it?

I think I like the way you deleted the ashtray and added the stereo hole. ... I think...

:beer:

I wanted a stereo in the dash, and this FJ is for me not a restoration, so I cut one into my 1972 in the same place. I didn't want to hack up a perfect lower dash pad. Moved the heater etc controls above it. It works well!

I think I like the way you deleted the ashtray and added the stereo hole. ... I think...

:beer:

Yes you are correct ... this is a high end resto-mod with the aim for this build to keep everything VERY clean so this includes the Dakota Digital HDX gauge pack, the original glove box and handle on the pass and in the centre the below Alpine Halo 9 with the set of toggle switches below all dead centre
A lot of you guys may not like it but this is about form and function

Cheers
Steve

61Zwlqpjb0L._SX569_ by Steve Heck, on Flickr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom