65 swb fj45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the power steering pump but couldn’t make out a steering box anywhere. What are the power steering plans?

Looks amazing.

Thanks Dom! As Whitey noticed it is the old tried and true Mini truck box with a City Racer pump and a generic cooler thrown in for good measure.

Last edited:
Dont know where you find the time and energy! Oh, forgot, your still a youngster!! Another fun well thought out build, getting the popcorn ready🍺

Haha I don’t feel that young anymore couple more years and I’ll be over that proverbial hill.... but it does help that I’m working on Cruisers full time now so I can work on my builds in between smaller projects that come through the door.

Haha I don’t feel that young anymore couple more years and I’ll be over that proverbial hill.... but it does help that I’m working on Cruisers full time now so I can work on my builds in between smaller projects that come through the door.
Oh boy Yeah your practically over the hill. Best sell everything while you still can get around 🤣

A certain 45 is in my driveway😜
8EC7AF09-0209-4347-838B-510DEC41FB8C.jpeg
CCE24009-B2D5-4A8B-A050-E8410A6C0FF3.jpeg

You are inspiring me to quit the railway!!!

Any updates on the build? Sent you a PM as well.

Teaser
IMG_20201020_114227.jpg

IMG_20201001_171332.jpg

I was going to let JP get some pics up of the finished product, but here's one at least. Hubcaps need to go back on, but otherwise done and awaiting pick up. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Unfortunately, goes right to storage due to the damn northern salt.

8AFAAB6B-5073-40FA-B998-637EDD1B6975.jpg

Wow! That’s amazing. I LOVE the seats.

Waiting for the weather to turn will make it that much sweeter!

Thanks for sharing. I love seeing all the cool trucks on this sight.

Thanks Dom! I really dig the seats too, it was fun to do something different than the stock coral covers I'd been using on my restorations. They are a Scotish tartan wrapped in Napa leather with a little red contrast stitching, I think it added a nice little "pop" to the interior.

Now if I can just get my shipper to pick it up! Need to get these two together

20200608_151600-L.jpg

8AFAAB6B-5073-40FA-B998-637EDD1B6975.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom