60 storage tailgate lids and quarter panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Silly question...does anyone miss the rear speakers?

Jason - have you done any with holes cut out for the speakers/mounting hardware?

They can be added by the buyers. Too many configurations and for the cost of a harbor freight jigsaw they can be punched for way less than I can do it for. I have to run a minimum of 10 sets per design.

J

Silly question...does anyone miss the rear speakers?

I'm relocating the speakers from the cargo area to the rear doors.

I have lost the rear speakers (sound & speaker) to the cargo on the rear.

I'm relocating the speakers from the cargo area to the rear doors.

I have lost the rear speakers (sound & speaker) to the cargo on the rear.

I found that if you put anything in the cargo area if pretty much deletes the music. I've finally come to the conclusion that a good set of JBL front door speakers is all I need and it serves me well.

J

That's how I'm rolling right now, and your comment above might just tip the scales, and leave it as is...

Last edited:
TWICE

Got my rear panels yesterday...

These consist of a three piece set up.
20170211_182207~2.jpg

This is the inner lip...
20170211_181734~2.jpg

This piece gives the set-up an essential lip that wraps all around the lid (door).

20170211_181716~2.jpg

20170211_181707~2.jpg

20170211_181611~2.jpg

Well worth the wait IMO.

I'll post pics once they get PC'ed and installed...

Thanks-Jason...!!

Great product.

you got pics of how you got them in the front doors?
and when are you gunna drop the doorpanel blanks?

They are at the NEW LASER CUTTER. I told them it was not a high priority and to work on them as they could.

SAM_2195.JPG

I'll get another shot.

SAM_2304.JPG

Got my rear panels yesterday...

These consist of a three piece set up.
View attachment 1400325

This is the inner lip...
View attachment 1400327

This piece gives the set-up an essential lip that wraps all around the lid (door).

View attachment 1400340
View attachment 1400341

View attachment 1400329

Well worth the wait IMO.

I'll post pics once they get PC'ed and installed...

Thanks-Jason...!!

Great product.

Thanks for the post Frank. I tried to make them as simple as possible and at the same time eliminate any weak links in the process.

Also, the way they are now they are side to side interchangeable, pending the year model.

Jason

Last edited:
eliminate any weak links in the process.

Jason.
I think these are superb,and that lip really makes it top notch...
Thanks for all the leg work you did on these...

:beer::beer::beer:
Frank

Did you get tired of me harassing you? :D :clap:

NAH!

They dropped off some 200 series pieces to me last night and I showed it to the owner and he said they'd take a swing at it. The angles and edges will be slightly different, but with the same end result.

Also, spoke with SBP on a replacement retractable rear shoulder belt in grey and brown as well. I'll be sending them one next week to try and make a version of. THEN, if everything works right I'll offer a 60 conversion package.

Jason

Last edited:
That is great news Jason, thanks for this. Keeping my fingers crossed it all works out! :cheers:

That is great news Jason, thanks for this. Keeping my fingers crossed it all works out! :cheers:

Same here. Looking at the upper trim piece, it just needs to be opened up for the belt web to slide by. I have several of both to compare and test.

Then the 62 series storage panels will match right up to the new RSB cover.

On another note he saw my 60 rear bumper and wants to do a full take off and offer the bases back to me fully welded. NOT SURE ON THIS... I may put a feeler out to continue on with the 60 production bumper....

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom