60 storage tailgate lids and quarter panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
60 Series Storage and Blank Quarter Panels

Finally getting all the information gathered and can post pricing and lead times.

Tailgate lids 3/16" 6061 aluminum 1/8" 6061 backing plate, dual doors with Southco locking lever latches. Stainless bolts and nuts. $565.00

Quarter panels 3/16" 6061, with Southco locking lever latches. Stainless bolts and nuts. $725.00 a pair. These will NOT have speaker cut-outs (too many options and a drill and jigsaw will serve you well)

Quarter panel blanks 3/16" 6061

All stainless hardware is provided.

I'm accepting orders on these and the lead time is set for 5 weeks.

@JMJA @stayalert @NCFJ @MACFJ60 @mitchbenson

I have contacted everyone on my list, if I've missed anyone or you are interested, PM me please. I'd like to submit the first run order by the end of next week.

Thanks all,

Jason

SAM_2416.JPG
SAM_2410.JPG
SAM_2411.JPG
SAM_2415.JPG
SAM_2422.JPG

Last edited:
Great news J. Will the quarter panels be unfinished aluminum?

Very nice! Great idea with the two door hatch cover!

This is relevant to my interests, will get let you know when I am ready, thanks for all you do for the cruiser community!!!

This is relevant to my interests, will get let you know when I am ready, thanks for all you do for the cruiser community!!!

M,

All you guys are more than welcome. Its getting funner and funner to make the reproduction parts and making new products.

Steering skid plates will be available soon too!

J

ALL,

I got the door revisions back this afternoon. I said I was being picky about a few details on these.

One thing I requested was that the hinge be in the center of the door opening and that required the door and the frame to be notched equally. The second item was I wanted the door opening to frame distance at .080" around the perimeter.

This will:

A) look better than just cutting and shoving the door to the top or bottom

B) allow those that want to go with a thicker coating to be able to do so and their doors can close without damaging the coating. But still look good with a thinner coating.

Thanks guys,

Jason

Lid Revision.png

All the stainless fasteners and allen keys arrived today.

I spent some more time on details with the cutters this morning. I hope to have the final revisions next week and then the a mock panel made the week after. Then its to the press and this will be available.

J

IMG_20160916_135012712.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom