60 storage tailgate lids and quarter panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sell me your wood?

can we use the new RSB trim in a pre shoulder belt rig in order to cover the hole left by the new wheel well covers?

Early 60 passenger side panels arrived today.

J

IMG_20170215_150153602.jpg
IMG_20170215_150203192.jpg

@MANUCHAO you rock'n 5Ten Approach Shoes?

Do are these keyed with the same type of lock as the socal tailgate storage you have? Quality looks good but not wanting to carry a key for each thing to unlock or loose.

I'm curious as well, but I have a feeling most, if not all, of the SouthCo lock cylinders are keyed alike. I've used 4 different models and they are all the same key code.

J

you rock'n 5Ten Approach Shoes?

Yeah... these are retired to daily wear...
best "jack of all trade shoes" if you ask me.

Good question on the locks...
I have not checked, but will let yah know...
Already have too many keys.....

Lid looks great K! I wish I could have met you last week when I dropped off the quarter panels.

Feel free to stop by anytime.

J

Thanks J. We will definately meet. Thank you for the great product and all the help. You've been awesome to work with...I can't wait to get the rear bumper and roof rack installed.

When the door cards come out i think i may take the plunge on everything at once. These look great in everyones rigs!

Is the tailgate frame the same holes/pattern as the wagongear stuff? i currently have one of those on the tailgate

Yes, K's lids use the same OEM panel fastener holes as mine do. No drilling for holes.

J

When the door cards come out i think i may take the plunge on everything at once. These look great in everyones rigs!

Is the tailgate frame the same holes/pattern as the wagongear stuff? i currently have one of those on the tailgate

Easy install after you cut the hole in the gate. This is a great place to store essentials like recovery gear. After the undercoat paint cures on the interior walls of the tailgate, I will install a thin rubber matting to reduce noise.

I plan to put rubber nipples over the bolt ends to alleviate snags or tears.

noico might be a decent product to use in there for noise reduction/padding for the TG skin...the foil backed stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom