5x150 SCS F5 Wheels 16x8 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They're awesome wheels on either. Personally I feel like 255s are too small for a 100, even my Tacoma felt like I wanted bigger tires... at least visually. Performance wise, they're an awesome size. Good compromise between size, weight and sidewall height.

$640 for a set of 4, plus shipping brought the total to around $700.

Where did you find them for 640? Their website quoted me 820 shipped and 720 before shipping

4175C59C-6027-4AE1-9862-9E287B58530A.jpeg
2CD340B2-57F1-4903-A9B4-509CAB35A118.png
Debating on these or the Steelies route. Obviously the price difference would be massive but I’m digging the third world UN look.

Terrible customer service in my experience. Glad others have had better luck.

I kinda agree. But it is partially due to low stock quantities. If I didn't buy mine from Ikarus my plan was to order through SCS. So i was already in the talks with them. I could never get a straight answer and I do not like trying to play the lotto to get wheels. They are great looking wheels though.

@SCSPerformance

I wanted to stay with 16s or 17s for bigger sidewall, so it came down to these or Hutchinsons - but I'm not ready for 40+ lb wheels yet. F5 weighs ~19-20 lbs.

There is no possibility of running center caps. This is the matte jet black finish, love it.

4.90" BS / +10mm offset - you can see the poke in the pictures. I prefer offset over spacers when or if I move up to 35s.

I know some people will prefer OEM over these cast aluminum wheels for strength, but I've been using these for several years from Moab to the Mojave with 0 problems on my Tacoma. Aired down to ~10 psi and never lost a bead (not gonna go that low in the 100 though haha)

I'm going to pick up a set of F5s for my 1999 LC. Wondering which spline lugs you are running—which ones are best for this application?

I'm going to pick up a set of F5s for my 1999 LC. Wondering which spline lugs you are running—which ones are best for this application?

SCS SPLINE LUGS

I would just get the ET lugs from SCS. Looks like they're out of stock right now. Other lugs, including stock, will be too big for the wheel.

@duvinclunk

image.png

wheel straight, perpendicular view (note liner tucked back on top of slider)

image.png

wheel straight, index & middle finger width

image.png

Nice! Got a little bit of space. Haha. I’ll have to do some chopping! Is that with stock UCAs?

Nice! Got a little bit of space. Haha. I’ll have to do some chopping! Is that with stock UCAs?

SPC - UCAs, I think setting D but might be C

Are the UCA in the slinky kit fully adjustable bc you can definitely gain some room that way.

Sent you a pm.

SPC - UCAs, I think setting D but might be C

Are the UCA in the slinky kit fully adjustable bc you can definitely gain some room that way.

Sent you a pm.
Not fully adjustable but they have a built in 3 degrees of caster. I’ll see if I can’t pull more caster out with the alignment and that can hopefully get me a little more clearance as well.

@VictoriousLoser Wht brand tires are you running?.. Also is your vehicle lifted in that picture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom