Wanted 4.10 fine spline diff needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Full floater for FJ60

[quote author=willsta2000 link=board=6;threadid=6215;start=msg50049#msg50049 date=1065982960]
Don't know what this is for or from, but saw this on eBay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33728&item=2436622086

And no, it isn't mine... were it, I probably wouldn't be selling it :p
[/quote]

This looks to me like it is out of a one-ton Toyota pickup. U-haul had some, and I have seen motorhome conversions on that same chassis.

I need a set of hard doors

I need a set of hard doors, nothing fancy. Anything pre '77 will most likely do the trick. If you have pics please e-mail them to me with the price. The less work I have to put into them the better, but I know good doors dont come cheep. Thanks for taking the time to help me out. :D

Pre 77? I have a pair of doors off my 74. Where are you located?
WILL

Still need inner seal birfield steel split ring

Try specter offroad.

omaha

Tranny Mount Needed

I am in need of a rear motor/tranny mount for my early (10-84) FJ60. The one that bolts the tranny to the crossmember. Anybody got one in good condition? Or know where to get a new one for not so much $$...? As always, any help is appreciated.

-Ferg-

2F carb stuff

Hi,

my friend has a 500cfm holley on his '82 FJ40, and it really doesn't match the engine. he found a dude that his willing to trade the holley for a stock aisin carb...

Now, he needs the carb spacers and gaskets, as well as the studs, and the linkage to go back to stock... If you have some of that stuff lying around, we are interested...

thanks !!!

denis

*********FJ40 parts wanted**********

i am looking for a.......

-1978 fj40 speedo cable

and

- a pair of mirrors for the doors on my 78 fj4o

thanks
:D

WANTED, FJ40 Winsheild frame

If any of you out there have or know of someone with a spare windsheild frame from a 1975-83 FJ40/45 for sale, I really need one. I'd like something with out any rust holes or dents, scratches are fine. I would of course pay any additional charges, like shipping and what not. Any help is much appreciated.

WTB : 2F engine repair manual

I have the factory 2F engine manual and the emmissions manual that covered my 1984 2F. They are both in really good shape with maybe a few dirty thumb prints on the more used pages.
Both for $30.00
Let me know.
Devo

I Need Small Parts for FJ40

1)Transfer Case Shift Lever Parts:A) rubber under-boot,B) vinyl boot C) retaining ring and D) Knob for "L" pattern shift

Need a Smog Pump Bracket for '77 FJ40

Is this it? On 1978 motor. I have no idea what it's worth. Make me an offer.

Re:Need a Smog Pump Bracket for '77 FJ40

if he dont take it, i will....or anybody elses for that matter!

NEED speedo assembly for 60 series

I am bringing in a diesel 60, and I need a US mph cluster or at least the speedo unit.

And I need it real soon. Thanks,

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom