Wanted 4.10 fine spline diff needed (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re:NEED speedo assembly for 60 series

You need JUST the speedo unit. You'll need to retain the remainder of the cluster as it IS different for the diesel models (glow indicator, tach etc. are all diesel specific).

I need a set of hard doors

I have a set in Nashville from a 73. Complete new rubber and window channels - rustic green repaint with some orange peel. Both for $400 plus freight. I'll send pix.

NEED speedo assembly for 60 series

I have a complete cluster. Speedo and the guages that are in the cluster. $125.00.
If you also need the speedo cable and tcase gear let me know.
devo

Need good auto trans for 1990 fj62

hopefully close by, but would pay to ship if its a good deal. If you have one available, do you know the mileage?

Need good auto trans for 1990 fj62

hopefully close by, but would pay to ship if its a good deal. If you have one available, do you know the mileage?

*********FJ40 parts wanted**********

I have a set of mirrors for a 78, I will have to look at them tonight. They are original so they have a little ware on the back of them :-\, is that ok or are you looking for perfect.
Will let you know tonight on the exact condition of them.

thanks Dave

t'case shift boot

[quote author=devo link=board=6;threadid=6000;start=msg51164#msg51164 date=1066234430]
Do you need the inner or outer boot or both?
I think I can help.
devo
[/quote]

How much do you want for the inner?

sounds good......leme know how they are..............
if you have a pic..that would be cool..

i guess, just as long as the glass isnt cracked or chiped or too heavely scratched.....i would like to get them

WTB : 2F engine repair manual

[quote author=devo link=board=6;threadid=6292;start=msg50815#msg50815 date=1066157705]
I have the factory 2F engine manual and the emmissions manual that covered my 1984 2F. They are both in really good shape with maybe a few dirty thumb prints on the more used pages.
Both for $30.00
Let me know.
Devo
[/quote]
Shipping from Denver to France ought to be interesting :).

Re:Need a Smog Pump Bracket for '77 FJ40

[quote author=Fat Kid link=board=6;threadid=6192;start=msg51027#msg51027 date=1066192310]
if he dont take it, i will....or anybody elses for that matter!
[/quote]

Max, I'll let you know.

Ok, I took a look at the mirrors tonight but they are in worse shape then I thought. The arms have some rust on them and the back of the mirrors have some small cracks as well. The mirror also started to oxides on the edges. I will give you them for $10.00 plus shipping. I will take a picture of them tomorrow if you are still interested. (Would have taken a picture tonight but was watching the Cubs game, disappointing). Just let me know if you want a picture or not. Sorry about getting your hopes up. :whoops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom