Wanted 4.10 fine spline diff needed (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody have a set of 62 differentials

I'm trying to swap some 4.11's in the 60 and I'm hoping to find someone parting out a 62. If you have a set laying around, let's do business.

Rob

NEED speedo assembly for 60 series

Thanks to everyone.

I got a couple leads and I think I am going to go for one that is 30.00 shipped for a full cluster.

Alex

Anybody have a set of 62 differentials

I don't know if this will help you. I ran across a totalled FJ62 with complete front and rear dirfferentials complete hub to hub in La Grande, OR. The yard is on highway 203. I could get you the number is you want. They only wanted $500 for the hub to hub front set. Email a reply and I'll get you more info if desired.

Headrests

Need some headrests for stock seats on a '73 fj40. '73 - '78 will work. Will pay good price.

82 FJ40 Parts

I need Side Aprons for my 1982 FJ40. It would be better if they were from a 79-83. rust free...Anyone that has or knows someone who has these parts please reply.....Heath

WANTED, FJ40 Winsheild frame

I think that one is for earlier trucks. Wipers up top instead of down bottom. It would still work but you'd have to futz with the wiring and get yourself some topside wipers.

Front quarter panel for 93.

Preferably burgundy with the two tan pin stipes that line up to my other ones....oh yeah and it has to match! :slap:

Anyone have an 80 to part out or know of one in a local junk yard? Thanks

*********FJ40 parts wanted**********

ya,......dont worry about the pics....but thanks a lot for the offers.
im hoping to find a pair in good shape and possibly local.....
thanks again
m

SM420 Wanted

Obviously later/lower miles the better. The date factor matters more to me. Let me know what you got. I'll take one that needs a rebuild so long as its not too pricey.

Re:I need a set of hard doors

I'll have a pair of doors off a '70 FJ40 in a few weeks,... waiting to get into the body shop for renovation. These doors are in good general condition, straight, with some rust, and the window frames are rusty on the bottom 18". Doors & window frames only,... no regulators, door handles, etc. If you're interested and still in the market, I'll be glad to email you when they're available. I will be asking $150 + shipping.

79-85 mini lift, 86-up IFS steering box

Need to get 35's off a project Cruiser on to mini for poser duty. Any lift 4-7" would work. Prefer stock lengths for simplicity at this time, but am planning on going Alcans in the future. Could also use the droped drag link also. Shackles also needed.
Also looking for a 86-up IFS steering gear box, for a high steer conversion.
Thanks
Don

Glass needed

I'm looking for both rear corner hard top glass for my 71 FJ40. Some fool etched roses in the glass of the 40 (before I purchased it). Please email me a price if you have what I need.

Thanks
Ken
kjmeyer@oregontrail.net

How about a set of soft doors

I have a soft top enroute from Pakistan that I need doors for. Anyone have a set of oem soft doors? Or a set of soft doors that will work with my top. Top color is Tan2.
Thanks

How about a set of soft doors

I've got about 6 sets of soft doors. I'm just reluctant to ship as I never seem to have the time to dick around with packing and shipping little stuff, let alone big old doors.
If you're close to the Windy you can come pick out a set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom