2017 WTB want to buy thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a used hi-lift jack is anyone has one they're looking to get rid of. Thanks.

I've got a 60" from Harbor Freight that you can have, but it is missing the base.

Just replaced it with a 54" from tractor Supply for $69 last night.

Is a base hard to come by? Guess I could stop being cheap and pick a new one up:meh:

Tractor supply had an generic base for $14.99...a little flimsy looking but would work okay I guess. Should he able to see it on their website, and check store availability. I needed to reset a coil back on the perch, so just replaced mine completely.

I needed to reset a coil back on the perch, so just replaced mine completely.

A set of spring spacers for the rear might give you enough pressure to keep from dropping that drivers side out of the perch. You obviously have plenty of downward shock travel as that is what is limiting how far the axle/spring drops.

A thrill seeking friend and slow crawl up/down a loading ramp or ditch can be a little quicker/funner than the high lift for resetting springs on their perches.

A set of spring spacers for the rear might give you enough pressure to keep from dropping that drivers side out of the perch. You obviously have plenty of downward shock travel as that is what is limiting how far the axle/spring drops.

A thrill seeking friend and slow crawl up/down a loading ramp or ditch can be a little quicker/funner than the high lift for resetting springs on their perches.
Yep, I've got 30mm spacers ready to go on all 4 corners. Also have the slee castor plates, since it is about another inch of lift. Waiting to clear some time to so I can put some shop time in and tackle them, along with extended brake lines.

Did finally just order the front locker actuator from Rock Auto. $280 for an AISIN. Should be ready by Flat Nasty!

Recent need when I thought my cigarette lighter wasn't receiving power I took out the screws behind the ashtray and the plastic broke so it isn't as secure as I would like does anyone have one that would fit a 93 I think 91-94 would work

Recent need when I thought my cigarette lighter wasn't receiving power I took out the screws behind the ashtray and the plastic broke so it isn't as secure as I would like does anyone have one that would fit a 93 I think 91-94 would work
So you need the trim around all the radio / ac / etc?

I might have one from Sturgis. Can't recall if I sold it or not.

That's an early version 80 dash and I'm not sure if interchange with most of the local parts rigs. @FZJ80 in KC can you confirm compatibility?
He had it right, 91-94 will work, 95-97 will not.

Got it
IMG_8438.JPG
IMG_8439.JPG

I am in need of a solid running 2F. I'm getting ready to move and my current 2F decided to fall apart on me before the move.

I don't have the time for a rebuild so I'm looking for a running 2F with good compression numbers and no known issues.

I am in need of a solid running 2F. I'm getting ready to move and my current 2F decided to fall apart on me before the move.

I don't have the time for a rebuild so I'm looking for a running 2F with good compression numbers and no known issues.

Check business loop 70 machine shop in Columbia missouri they had a 2f rebuild that a customer did not pay for. Ask for elson and see if they still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom