2017 WTB want to buy thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone near Lamar, Mo Bolivar or Springfield and can pick me up some tire/wheels?

Trailer tire blew to bits after hitting something that left a 3/16 hole in the center of the tire in the 470 construction zone along with about 5 other cars. Amazing how the tow truck was seconds behind me. I smell a little racket going on.

Need to pick up a spare tire and looks like best way to get them is as combo. $89 for mounted balanced on new rim.

at sawyer tire, near springfield.. St235/80R16 10 ply Radial with Silver Mod wheel $ 89.00

Trailer Tires & Wheel combo's ALL Sizes New !!

Anyone near Lamar, Mo Bolivar or Springfield and can pick me up some tire/wheels?

Trailer tire blew to bits after hitting something that left a 3/16 hole in the center of the tire in the 470 construction zone along with about 5 other cars. Amazing how the tow truck was seconds behind me. I smell a little racket going on.

Need to pick up a spare tire and looks like best way to get them is as combo. $89 for mounted balanced on new rim.

at sawyer tire, near springfield.. St235/80R16 10 ply Radial with Silver Mod wheel $ 89.00

I have a niece that lives in Springfield and teaches in Bolivar. She could pick them up during business hours.
Would have to wait on me to return from Ark Oct 23 for delivery though.

I can make a detour on Thursday and drive down there and get it for you. Let me know

I'm looking for (1) Lexus FZJ80 (1997)wheel to match the other (4) I bought from @StucknKS . I just want it in good shape, as long as it's not powder coated. I plan on stripping and polishing unless it's already in good shape. I do want one that is good and safe to operate, not just as a spare, as I run all 5 tires in my sequence.

Don't want to but it looks like I am in the market for a new radiator on the 80 since it is now my daily for the foreseeable future, how quick do you think one of the dealers in KC can get one in.

I'm looking for (1) Lexus FZJ80 (1997)wheel to match the other (4) I bought from @StucknKS . I just want it in good shape, as long as it's not powder coated. I plan on stripping and polishing unless it's already in good shape. I do want one that is good and safe to operate, not just as a spare, as I run all 5 tires in my sequence.

I have some chrome one's. I thought that the sandblaster could knock it off.

I have some chrome one's. I thought that the sandblaster could knock it off.

Is the chrome in good shape? Or is it the typical peeling? The chrome can't really blast off without high risk of damaging the aluminum because the chrome is harder than the AL.

If you have (5) GOOD shape chrome wheels, I would consider them. Otherwise, I have relegated myself to polishing a set of plain rims (5) to get what I want.

I tried blasting our chrome LX wheels and could barely get an etch on them. Paint doesn't stick very well at all. The spare wasn't plated, so it didn't have the horrible bubbling/peeling and came out much nicer than the other 4.

I had Andy @ A&M Powder Coating blast and coat a set of Chrome Rover Wheels for me a couple years back. Came out great but he did say it was a huge chore to remove the chrome without damaging the wheel.

Not sure if I posted this up here yet. Looking for a tailgate for Yoda. 94-04 should work. This one is beat up, so looking for one that is better. no rust and less dents -- my point is that it does not have to be perfect.

img_7926-jpg.1486580

Looking for a driver’s side vertical adjustment mechanism for the headlight on a 97 LC. New LED bulbs are amazing but I am assuming the plastic gears are stripped for the up/down adjustment. Might even be interested in the whole assembly for the driver’s side as mine experienced some trauma in the past and has been pieced together.

Ben

any one have an old rear drum semi floatingtoyota axle laying around cheap or free? looking to make a rear bearing press tool. maybe some one has one? to borrow working on 2000 tundra but everything i show for this purpose will be the sme early 80's into 2000

If you’re not in a huge hurry I think we have Mitch’s still but its down at the lake. I still have no idea why it’s down there, just remember seeing it in the garage last year. Won’t be heading down there for about 3-4 weeks with spring break coming up next week. It’s the whole assembly with the plate and all.

If you’re not in a huge hurry I think we have Mitch’s still but its down at the lake. I still have no idea why it’s down there, just remember seeing it in the garage last year. Won’t be heading down there for about 3-4 weeks with spring break coming up next week. It’s the whole assembly with the plate and all.

I'm looking to get one sometime before May, so no big hurry. Definitely interested.

Looking for the OEM spare tire mounting gear for an 80 series. If you have the long bar thingy that lowers it, that would be great too.

@half k cruiser I have a few of them sitting in the barn.

I just pulled one off of the Lexus in preparation for your bumper your welcome too also. I think I have an extra handle too. Pretty sure I kept the one from the totaled LC.

@half k cruiser I have a few of them sitting in the barn.

I just pulled one off of the Lexus in preparation for your bumper your welcome too also. I think I have an extra handle too. Pretty sure I kept the one from the totaled LC.

I'm nearly giddy from all of this attention. I'm interested in whichever one looks like its in the best working order. I know my old one was frozen when I went to pull it. I appreciate everyone's replies on here. Looking forward to getting together for a parts swap soon.

I'm nearly giddy from all of this attention. I'm interested in whichever one looks like its in the best working order. I know my old one was frozen when I went to pull it. I appreciate everyone's replies on here. Looking forward to getting together for a parts swap soon.

Pretty sure there would be 5 at my place for you to compare. Price is the same. Double charge if you only take one though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom