2017 WTB want to buy thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about just pull out the sensors and make a cap to go over the hole. silicone and one bolt in place.

Anyone have torsion bars for an LC? Probably going to do an AHC delete for my 2002 LX, and am told the LX TBs aren't enough on their own.

Anyone have torsion bars for an LC? Probably going to do an AHC delete for my 2002 LX, and am told the LX TBs aren't enough on their own.

I will have a set of stock bars off of a 2000 LC as soon as I get the lift installed.

My time is tied up with a kitchen/bathroom remodel. What is your time frame for needing them?

I'm working on some other stuff right now so I probably won't be doing it for several weeks. If I can get the money and parts wrangled in 5-6 weeks that'd be great. What's your mileage?

Long shot, but does anyone have a 295/70R18 AT or MT tire sitting around that they'd like to sell? Trying to source (1) for a spare tire. Also, any used tire shops that are worth contacting?

Looking for the female seat belt connector on the second row from a 93 and older 80 drivers side gray color. Looked pretty bed as I switched it over to the cloth seats. Also looking for the floor bracket for seat belts from a 91-92 80 series and if need be those years seat belts.

Well my friend and co-worker is convinced he needs a LC after our latest trip. He is looking mainly for an 80 series, preferably w factory lockers. Looking to stay around $5000 or under. Doesn't mind if it needs body or mechanical work as long as the price reflects it.

Needing driver side tail light and windshield wiper motor for '96 LX450. Prefer stock tail light, or matching pair of aftermarket. Located in Leavenworth.

Last edited:
Needing driver side tail light and windshield wiper motor. Located in Leavenworth.
Do you have an 80? I have a driver side but it has a dark tented shade. Busted the passenger side and put depo's in both sides. It's yours if you want it in south of kc

Needing driver side tail light and windshield wiper motor for '96 LX450. Prefer stock tail light, or matching pair of aftermarket. Located in Leavenworth.

@StucknKS is parting out an lx450. he should have motor.

I'm looking for a pair of 60071L OME shocks. (really just 1). If anyone has one, or a pair of equivalent rear shocks for a J spring lift kit, I'm all ears.

Also looking for a passenger side headlight for my '97 LX450.

I'm looking for a pair of 60071L OME shocks. (really just 1). If anyone has one, or a pair of equivalent rear shocks for a J spring lift kit, I'm all ears.

Also looking for a passenger side headlight for my '97 LX450.

I should be able to help with the headlight. I need to go check the condition of it.

I may be able to help with the shocks too.

I'll send you a pm.

I have a couple of them. I'll PM you my number.

I have a couple of them. I'll PM you my number.
Hey Mike, how's the steering gear look on your parts truck? If it's not leaking (and you're not keeping it for a spare) shoot me a price for it.

I'll take a look the next time I'm around it and let you know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom