2017 WTB want to buy thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can drop them at my house tomorrow sammy, and I can get to Half K.

Looking for some 1.5" or 2" wheel spacers. About to pull the trigger on some 2" from Amazon, but thought I'd check here first.

Looking for the plastic piece that covers the filler neck on the drivers rear wheel well on an 80 series and a factory transmission cooler off of an 80

I have your tranny cooler.

odd request but does anyone that has recently done a new radiator on there FJ80 keep there old? i'm going to start mocking up a new intercooler and if someone had a spare or old leaking one i'll buy it/rent/borrow it what ever

I typically have an old one sitting in scrap pile; however, don't recall if I have any right now.

I have one that isn't pulled yet but I am certain isn't good anymore for actual use if that would work for you

either would be great options i'm trying to make some brackets between the 2 prior to pulling it off the road to swap it out. i just picked up a ford 6.0 diesel intercooler tonight that i believe i can make fit. possibly without modification which would be ideal just incase i need to move to an aftermarket unit later. i'm pushing a little more boost than a stock ford and have plans for more.... 30-35 now but collecting parts for twins at 40-45psi for a nice cool efficient system. i run hot at 30 now with a single which is killing my hwy MPG @80mph. i know real first world problems only getting 18mpg @80 with my brick, due to pushing 24psi+ 1000F EGT and high drive pressure to do it.

let me know when it would be available and how much. i know they have a little scrap value.

Sounds good I'll plan a weekend soon. Have company this weekend so it's out. Thank you

Looking for a set of OEM wheels from a Tacoma, 4runner, or GX470. The current wheels on the GX are flaking pretty badly and I would like to pick up a better set.

I may be able to get you some 4Runner wheels. I'll get some pics and send you them with a price.

Looking for a set of non-ABS knuckles no rush just seeing if any one has some sitting around

Assume you are talking about an 80 series, I have the year that ABS was on one side, so I would have one side non-abs.

Yes it would be for an 80, seriously contemplating abs delete and non-abs knuckles would be a much cleaner "factory" way to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom