2004 - Non-KDSS with Nav For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also Posted Here: 2004 Lexus GX470 - Clean Title - 4x4

Mileage: 161,000

2004 Lexus GX470, 161,000 miles. Second owner.

Options - car has almost every option available except DVD rear entertainment system.

* Mark Levinson Premium Audio Stereo

* Voice activated DVD Navigation System

* CD/DVD Player

* Third Row Seat rear air conditioning

* Wheel locks

* Cargo Mat

* Roof rack with crossbars

* Tow package

* Self - leveling air suspension

Maintenance:

* Oil changed every 4000 miles and driveshaft lubricated at every oil change.

* Front differential, rear differential, and transfer case oil changed every 24,000 mile. Dealer inspection of boots, drive shafts, self-leveling system, shocks, etc. performed at the same time (every 24K).

* Transmission fluid changed every 60K miles

* New genuine Lexus OEM radiator at 72K - original Lexus was known for their original factory radiators developing a leak. Mine did and rather than fix it I replaced it.

* New battery 2 years ago.

Narrative:

I am the second owner. It has been garaged since purchase. I take meticulous care of my vehicles, as you can see from the pictures. The truck was merely washed, not detailed. So the couple of spots on the carpeting will come out with a little carpet shampoo. I purchased the "Catchall" floor mats when I purchased the truck because they protect the entire carpet. The factory mats leave much to be desired. I have the original Lexus carpet mats and they will come with the truck. They have never been used - brand new mats.

Third row seats are practically brand new, only been sat in a handful of times.

Truck has never been in an accident. There are some scrapes on the drivers side front bumper. These are parking lot scrapes - big truck parked in small spaces. It is a used truck, so there are a couple minor dings, one on the roof (see picture) and if you look real hard at an angle you can see one on the front hood. There is a ding in the drivers side running board - clearly visible in the picture. The back cargo area inside the truck has some marks as are clearly visible in the pictures. I should see if a little leather conditioner would take them out. Probably would.

The inside of the truck is pristine. Back seats have hardly been used. Passenger seat is excellent. Drivers seat really good. You can clearly see its shape from the pictures.

Truck has been well taken care of. Lots of life left in her, just selling because I want a truck.

IMG_20151122_144235.jpg

IMG_20151122_150649.jpg

IMG_20151122_151330.jpg

IMG_20151122_151354.jpg

IMG_20151122_151402.jpg

Really nice truck

Hmm. 10k? Need another for my boy. Have to sell my 80 and fiat first

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom