For Sale 2002 LX470 for sale, Needs Front Differential make offer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Hi All,

I need to sell my 2002 Lexus LX470. I bought this truck to go on an overlanding adventure through Mexico and Central America but time and life got in the way. The truck has 135k mikes and was a great truck but the front differential went on it and I don't want to put anything else into it being that I won't drive it even once I get it fixed.

The truck is currently located at my mechanics garage in Scranton Pennsylvania. Northeastern PA. The only thing the truck needs is a front differential and the back bumper needs to be touched up because I got snowed in last year with it and scratched the bumper.

There are enough of you guys out there that can get this truck into 100% working condition in no time. I just don't have the time or resources anymore to get the project underway.

Currently I'm interested in any reasonable offers, I know what it's worth but if someone offers me a good deal I'm willing to part with the truck. Just need to move on and get it out of my hands. Feel free to call or texts with any questions or offers . Please make a reasonable offer. Most folks know what the trucks worth on here. Truck has no rust

IMG_3433.JPG

fullsizeoutput_1425.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1427.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1429.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1422.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you post up some pictures of the bolts in front of the radiator, frame cross member under rear axle on DS, rear bumper area from underneath with spare tire removed, skid plate, qt panel end tips at rear covered by bumper but visible for underside and frame rails along both sides?

Thanks.

Can you post up some pictures of the bolts in front of the radiator, frame cross member under rear axle on DS, rear bumper area from underneath with spare tire removed, skid plate, qt panel end tips at rear covered by bumper but visible for underside and frame rails along both sides?

Thanks.

That's going to be a little tough. I'd have to have my mechanic take the picture. I live in NYC and the truck was kept at my PA house. Let me see if he can take some pictures of what you want to see.

Can it be driven as-is? Or is the work required to be done first?

How much are you thinking its worth? I am not too far from you in North Jersey.

Yeah the work needs to be done first. Sorry for the inconvenience

Can it be driven as-is? Or is the work required to be done first?

How much are you thinking its worth? I am not too far from you in North Jersey.
Yeah the work needs to be done first. Sorry for the inconvenience. To be honest I'd take $7,500. Trucks worth it. I just don't need it anymore and want it off my hands

looks like a great buy for the price.... can the from dif be disabled?

looks like a great buy for the price.... can the from dif be disabled?
Yeah it is. I just want the truck gone. I'm not sure if the front dif can be disabled. Don't know much about that

Original suspension? Did the mechanic give you a $$ estimate on the fix? Interested in trades or strictly cash sale?

Original suspension? Did the mechanic give you a $$ estimate on the fix? Interested in trades or strictly cash sale?
Hey there. Original air ride suspension. Works perfectly. What exactly are you interested in trading?

you can disengage the front driveshaft so the LX can be driven in RWD..... search in the 100 sereis forum and this rig could be driveable

somebody buy this thing... ITS SO CLEAN. look at that paint... I WAAANNNT

@erse, what are you doing lurking over here on the 100 classifieds... ;)
Haha I have to get another anonymous profile for window shopping! The 100 series is an idea is growing on me. The v8 in my ls 430 is hard to beat. Has to be awesome in an off road rig.

If you’ve still got this in Jan for some reason I’d love to buy it.

Had no response to texts I sent recently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom