200 series picture thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was this at that off-road clinic that guy out of Houston puts on?

Yes (offroading101.com). I did the 2nd-level clinic this time. The first two levels of classes are at their ranch just outside College Station (pictured above), it's quite beautiful there. The 301 class they do at Hidden Falls (all day, and you can stay for night trail runs if you want). They've been toying with the idea of Colorado trips, too.

Found a shortcut to the grocery store

View%20recent%20photos.jpeg

Yes (offroading101.com). I did the 2nd-level clinic this time. The first two levels of classes are at their ranch just outside College Station (pictured above), it's quite beautiful there. The 301 class they do at Hidden Falls (all day, and you can stay for night trail runs if you want). They've been toying with the idea of Colorado trips, too.
Digging that grill. I've got the original on my 2018 and was looking for an alternative.

That looks super gnarly and loose 😳 did you make it unassisted?

Either way, I hope there’s video of it 🙏🏼
No video. On the gnarly scale it was a 8 out of 10. Thing is been building this rig for the last 3 years. Uber capable and fancy! As all 200 are. I was able to go everywhere where an 80 triple locked on 37 went. She did good.

Last edited:
Then again, she’s tripled locked tall gears. 34’s on stock wheels. She’s ready for 17’s and 35’s but the stock wheels just won’t give up.
Ah, I’d think your lockers came in handy as loose as that looks. Thanks for sharing 👌🏼

C507D9E8-1984-4AAF-A0C4-231419121D93.jpeg

Dewey Bridge at the beginning of the road to Top of the World trail, Moab

Oh hell yes and then some! No way I could of done this trail without front and rear lockers.

View attachment 2925325
// edit - disregard what I wrote. I got mixed up in conversations. LC200TX's photos are not from Top of the world - that trail sure as heck doesn't have the boulder field shown.

Lockers help, but are not necessary for ToTW. I got up there with no fuss in an open-diff, 2016 TRD Sport Tacoma on 31" KO2 tires and a 3" lift. I suppose the longer wheelbase might have been an advantage in a few spots. Not trying to humblebrag, but it would be a bummer for future readers to miss out on this awesome trail by thinking they need more truck than what they already have. There are also bypasses in spots.

I believe it was our local @Romer that got his Kimberley Karavan trailer up there, too.

IMO it's a must-do trail for anyone visiting MOAB.

Last edited:
I have no idea what trail that is in the photo. Not sure I got my Kimberley up there, but never know about the future

I have no idea what trail that is in the photo. Not sure I got my Kimberley up there, but never know about the future
Ah shoot, I got mixed up. Thought LC200TX was talking about the Top of the World in MOAB, but that was referenced in another post. My mistake.

// edit - disregard what I wrote. I got mixed up in conversations. LC200TX's photos are not from Top of the world - that trail sure as heck doesn't have the boulder field shown.

Lockers help, but are not necessary for ToTW. I got up there with no fuss in an open-diff, 2016 TRD Sport Tacoma on 31" KO2 tires and a 3" lift. I suppose the longer wheelbase might have been an advantage in a few spots. Not trying to humblebrag, but it would be a bummer for future readers to miss out on this awesome trail by thinking they need more truck than what they already have. There are also bypasses in spots.

I believe it was our local @Romer that got his Kimberley Karavan trailer up there, too.

Negative @eatSleepWoof . This is a local trail, No Winch Hill in Bridgeport Texas. 31's won't give you enough clearance to make it up this trail.i'm on 34's with Nitro Ridge Grapplers. KM3's would have been much better.

Last edited:

In Moab, I have only taken my Kimberley to Camp Grounds
I do need to get out more and hope to do it soon with the Kimberley

This is near the Wyoming Border
Gami3.JPG

This is in NW Colorado
DSC02651.JPG

1644954186611.png

This is someplace in Wyoming North of Utah
DSC02687.JPG

1644954249738.png

Last edited:
Looks awesome! Have you posted what you've done to your rig to wheel 37's?
No, sorry. I haven’t done a build thread. To explain really quickly… tapered body lift (1 3/4” front to 1 1/4” rear). AHC sensor adjustment. Front cab body mount relocation (probably not necessary with SPC UCA, could probably just do a chop rather than relocation, and I’ll be switching). And trimming of inner fender seams where needed. Happy to answer any questions over message.

Some day I’ll get around to a build thread.

…and since this is the photo thread 😉

B9A2597E-EDBF-4988-9F74-232B86AB908A.jpeg

No, sorry. I haven’t done a build thread. To explain really quickly… tapered body lift (1 3/4” front to 1 1/4” rear). AHC sensor adjustment. Front cab body mount relocation (probably not necessary with SPC UCA, could probably just do a chop rather than relocation, and I’ll be switching). And trimming of inner fender seams where needed. Happy to answer any questions over message.

Some day I’ll get around to a build thread.

…and since this is the photo thread 😉

View attachment 2925798

I've been following your rig for sure as it breaks ground in some pretty cool ways. Here's another vote of encouragement for a build thread :)

How are you liking the patriot? We get ours in June!
Very happy so far. It tows phenomenally. Love the diesel hot water heater, it is great having permanently plumbed water. Still finding the optimal organization, but that is part of the process for any vehicle/rv/trailer, etc.

What model do you have on order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom