200 favorite Rock Sliders (1 Viewer)

what are the best rock sliders for the 200?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are the Metal Tech weaker by design since they only have two legs per side?

MT has two different models.
Tlc version has the two legs, lx570 version uses a nearly full length plate and attaches under and side of rail. There is minor rocker cover cutting at the front tire on the tlc to fit the lx570 version

MT has two different models.
Tlc version has the two legs, lx570 version uses a nearly full length plate and attaches under and side of rail. There is minor rocker cover cutting at the front tire on the tlc to fit the lx570 version

I am not interested in a pinch weld mounted set of sliders. But two legs seems like the bare minimum, I would think that three or four legs would be preferable.

What does this mean?

The way I read your reply it sounded like you described the LX570 version sliders as pinch seam mounted.

The main mount is an L shaped plate that bolts under and into the side of the frame at a bunch of points. Its roughly five feet long. That bolts to five supports (legs), which then bolt to the rail. I’m still unsure which is the pinch weld. Each side is like 80 pounds . . .
Sorry I’m missing the ? I think.

The main mount is an L shaped plate that bolts under and into the side of the frame at a bunch of points. Its roughly five feet long. That bolts to five supports (legs), which then bolt to the rail. I’m still unsure which is the pinch weld. Each side is like 80 pounds . . .
Sorry I’m missing the ? I think.

No, you've cleared things up, thanks! I am not seeing those sliders on their site, only the standard two leg model.

Has anyone installed the White Knuckle sliders on a 2010 LX570?

LC200-rock-sliders-WKORP-5.jpg

I emailed White Knuckle directly and they said "We do not make sliders for the Lexus LX570 and are unsure if our 200 Series Land Cruiser sliders would fit."

My concern is compatibility with the LX570 AHC system. Additionally im not sure if the factory AHC tube sliders will be retained, and if not - compatibility with the Slee AHC protection plates.

I prefer the White Knuckle sliders for multiple reasons:
1) The rear kick out
2) Sliders angled up at 15-degress (making it not protrude as much from the vehicle)
3) Bolts to the frame without use of rivnuts
4) Full diamond top plate

Diamond-Top-Plate-300x195.jpg

Has anyone installed the White Knuckle sliders on a 2010 LX570?

LC200-rock-sliders-WKORP-5.jpg

I emailed White Knuckle directly and they said "We do not make sliders for the Lexus LX570 and are unsure if our 200 Series Land Cruiser sliders would fit."

My concern is compatibility with the LX570 AHC system. Additionally im not sure if the factory AHC tube sliders will be retained, and if not - compatibility with the Slee AHC protection plates.

I prefer the White Knuckle sliders for multiple reasons:
1) The rear kick out
2) Sliders angled up at 15-degress (making it not protrude as much from the vehicle)
3) Bolts to the frame without use of rivnuts
4) Full diamond top plate

Diamond-Top-Plate-300x195.jpg

These wont fit. The feet are right were an accumulator goes. For all sliders the AHC armor has to come off. The slee protection plates only work with slee sliders.

Took the rig out for its' first camping trip and had a good time testing the rig. Turned into a large boulder on the passenger side and landed on the slider rail, the rail has a good gouge out of it but not really dented and no other signs of movement or bending. The Slee sliders did exactly what I installed them for, protect the rockers from damage when out wheeling/camping. The rear quarter panel did not fair as well, glad it is plastic, and a new rear swing-out bumper will solve that issue, hah.

slider damage.jpg

camp2.jpg

Its not about the # of legs, but the size of them and how they bolt to the frame. The Metal-tech 4x4 200 series sliders use very large custom formed mounting feet at the frame, sides and bottom of the frame, then the legs are over built to those mounting plates. Properly engineered for the full weight of the 200! Talk with anyone running them, they are without a doubt extremely strong.

I am not interested in a pinch weld mounted set of sliders. But two legs seems like the bare minimum, I would think that three or four legs would be preferable.

YIKES! Yes just say no to pinch weld mounted "sliders"! You will never hear that and Metal-tech 4x4 in the same sentence, but for "Metal-tech 4x4 would never make pinch weld mounted sliders!!"

Metal-tech 4x4 sliders for the 200's just came off the welding table and will be going to powder coating end of this week. Some are available in this run.

Metal-tech 4x4 LX570 - unmatched by any other 570 slider, completely encasing your AHC system are in stock No Waiting at the time of this posting.

IMG-5611__97204.1628636692.jpg

I had SLEE install their sliders with the step light kit last fall. I couldn't be happier with the entire package. SLEE rocks
SLEE slider lights.jpg

Last edited:
Its not about the # of legs, but the size of them and how they bolt to the frame. The Metal-tech 4x4 200 series sliders use very large custom formed mounting feet at the frame, sides and bottom of the frame, then the legs are over built to those mounting plates. Properly engineered for the full weight of the 200! Talk with anyone running them, they are without a doubt extremely strong.

YIKES! Yes just say no to pinch weld mounted "sliders"! You will never hear that and Metal-tech 4x4 in the same sentence, but for "Metal-tech 4x4 would never make pinch weld mounted sliders!!"

Metal-tech 4x4 sliders for the 200's just came off the welding table and will be going to powder coating end of this week. Some are available in this run.

Metal-tech 4x4 LX570 - unmatched by any other 570 slider, completely encasing your AHC system are in stock No Waiting at the time of this posting.

IMG-5611__97204.1628636692.jpg

I’ve had mine for three years and love them. They sit a little close to the body for serious rock garden poundings (think rubicon), but that was never how I intended to use this truck. For incidental hits they have done exactly what I ask.

This site is awesome. Broke the stock running boards while off-roading. Still trying to decide on which rock sliders to get. Leaning towards budbuilt, but I can pick up the white knuckles to save on delivery cost… but gas in SoCal is super expensive so it just may be worth it to ship!
EE73FDA9-16FE-4BEB-A9D4-9C58C71A4B56.jpeg

I also like the White knuckle I have them on my jeeps and just ordered them for my 4runner pro , I have BudBuilt’s on my LC200 and a extra set full tread plate sitting on a cart .

D81FB8CC-2A48-4803-B3D1-01F08B4AEA5E.jpeg

Is anybody running the victory 4x4 sliders on their LX? Looking for some real world feedback on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom