LX570: New product from Metal-tech 4x4 for the LX570 platform announced Thursday June 11th, 1PM PST Live on Facebook (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

helocat

Tube is your buddy!
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.metaltech4x4.com
LX570 drivers almost a full year of development will be dropping live tomorrow at 1 PM PST on the Metal-tech 4x4 Facebook page. Part of our Lexus Love month of June promotions.

For those that don't do Facebook, we will post a followup release on Mud as well.

@woody if I could do it live on mud I would!

Mark

www.metaltech4x4.com

Lexus Announcement Social Media.png

Woohoo!

For the LX? Probably something to assist in grocery and/or mall shopping. :p :p :p

I kid.

It's exciting to see the aftermarket develop for both versions of the 200.

It would be nice to have another slider option...always good to have more options for LX/LC.

Last edited:
Well....what's in the box?!?!?!

With shipping, just over $2000 for the sliders. Damn. But wonderfully designed though.

With shipping, just over $2000 for the sliders. Damn. But wonderfully designed though.

I am with you, they are not inexpensive. In designing them our #1 focus was making real 100% bolt-on sliders for our LX570's. It took thinking of sliders and how they mount, then reinventing them to come up with the sub-mount system so we can work with the AHC system in place. The main thing right now for those buying an LX vs the 200 Series Cruiser, fortunately, the LX's are usually lower cost with the same miles and condition at least currently. (Mine sure was) Also with the very AHC system, we can lift our LXs and still have a great ride w/o the cost of a basic to a high-end suspension that the Cruiser will have.

Bottom line: The added cost to make bolt-on LX570 sliders that work with the AHC (our built-in high-end suspension lift) is still way lower than 200 Series LC buying sliders + a suspension lift.

*NOTE: As I post this there is still one set left with our June 10% discount so $170 off. Once that last set sells, we will take backorders at regular price for the 2nd production run that will be shipping first week of Aug.

Here is a direct link. Thank you for looking at them!
Thanks! I bought one of the sets. Completely on accident, but pretty happy about it still. Now I just need to find the time to drive down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom