Parting Out 1997 FJ80 Parting out in SoCal White with tan interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a nice pair in Ruby Red. No dents or scratches and they are complete with the exception of the "LANDCRUISER" badge. $200 for both, picked up here in the Los Angeles - Pasadena area.

pictures sent

Lower tailgate still available. Estimate shipping between 90 - 140

I will send you some pictures when I get home from my 4 wheeling trip. I will also send you shipping specs and weight so you can make your own shipping arrangements.

Hello, do you have the drivers-side door handle with the controls (power windows, locks...) price with shipping to 87532.

Thank you,
Vince

I only have the control switch unit without the door handle bezel. the control switch screws into it. The control switch is $81.68 including shipping priority mail.

Hello, do you have the drivers-side door handle with the controls (power windows, locks...) price with shipping to 87532.

Thank you,
Vince
Private Message sent to you

Could you send me a couple of pics inside and outside please, Also what would I be looking at for total price?
See your private message

Any chance on front sunroof garnish in ivory/tan? I understand these parts get very brittle and not so easy to remove.

Thanks,

WJR

Interested in the ruby red gate and hatch. Will my '95 molding fit/snap into these? My interior is grey and I am assuming the red comes with tan/brown? Also, when would be a good time to grab these? Feel free to PM me or respond to our previous email correspondence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom