Parting Out 1997 FJ80 Parting out in SoCal White with tan interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those are already sold.

Interested in the rear wiper arm and plastic cover if they're in good condition to 20007

I don't have the rear wiper arm. Sorry.

Paul, we spoke several months ago regarding a late model 2 story console with the padded arm rest (in brown/tan); but due to a miscommunication it was sold before I received pictures of it.

I would still be interested in one or these consoles, complete (FZJ model, not LX please).

Also looking for the driver front door window switch bezel in the early dark brown.

I know this is a long shot, but if possible a front passenger door switch bezel for a 91 (also in early dark brown). This is the one that is ONLY the window switch, it does NOT have a door lock switch. I believe this was only 91, or possibly 91 & 92.

Shipping would be to 95626

Thanks

Sorry, complete strikeout on all of those at this time. Check back with me in mid August.

Seats and carpet are sold, engine is sold. Good trans and lots of parts left

I have rear Driver and Passenger side Quarter panel flares in good condition. These are from a 1997. See your private message

Driver side Mirror?

It was one of the first things to go. Sorry

ds head light, ds rear tail light? to 91344. do you have f/r locking axles with wiring?

BLUE69, I need to know what year your Cruiser is.

Need power steering gearbox shipped to 60101

Jorgito,
Sorry, none available at this time.

it was a really nice one, but it is sold. I still have the driver side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom