Parting Out 1992 FJ80 with Good Engine Trans, Body Etc. REAL CLEAN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

92 Land Cruiser speed control ECU and do you also have a speed sensor on the transfer case same vehicle

Not sure what the speed control ECU looks like or where it is. I have the main ECU out right now. The t case is sold already, but I probably have the speed control but dont know what it looks like.

The speed control ECu is the 6x6 black box above the steering column , the speed sensor is the little sensor at the end of the speedo cable .

Price on the trans? May have work trucks out that way soon, may also need a new tranny.

@Deathvalleypaul Still have the passenger side rear wheel flare? Don't need the door section. (91-92)

Yes I do, the piece that mounts to the quarter panel, not to the door, passenger side. $40 + shipping.

Do you have the rear lower tailgate lever? i also need an interior fuse box cover (gray), window lock button cover piece, and the plastic piece that covers the hole in the shifter. i also need the left rear plastic trim on the outside of the truck behind the sliding glass. please let me know availability and prices shipped to 27406

Do you have the steering column plastic clamshell?
Plus shipping to 96052. Thanks.

Do you have the rear lower tailgate lever? i also need an interior fuse box cover (gray), window lock button cover piece, and the plastic piece that covers the hole in the shifter. i also need the left rear plastic trim on the outside of the truck behind the sliding glass. please let me know availability and prices shipped to 27406
Please see Personal Message.

I have two good tail lights. Please see your private message

I advise you to buy one NEW from the dealer. By the time you find a right hand box, ship it, clean it, etc you are around $60 +. Brand new is not much more

Price of steering where and the column cover? What color are they if available and in good condition. Also driver side amber light(the one that touches headlight). Thanks jon

Windshield washer reservoir and rear mud flaps shipping 28711?
If the mudflaps are for 91-92, I no longer have them, or the washer reservoir.

I dont

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom