1990 HZJ77 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg

Caution:
This is another update from the knitting circle and contains virtually no tech.

Due the kindness of Theo (@tmarx) I now have tags representing another continent (Africa) to add to my Cruiser* garage license plate collection.
I'm now only missing plates from Antarctica and I'm not even sure those guys require license plates.

* I did mention the word Cruiser so it's quasi "tech".

Last edited:
image.jpeg

@tmarx .... While the rest of the license plates are destined for the garage, this one has a higher calling. :)

Fantastic !

It was part of Olive for @ 55 000km of safe travelling all over Southern Africa so I hope it brings you the same !

image.jpeg

Rural S.W. Georgia has miles and miles of unimproved roads (aka dirt / loose gravel roads) that weave through the farm and plantation properties. My wife and I decided to spend the early evening enjoying the nice weather while kicking up some dust.

Summer has officially arrived in Southern Georgia with afternoon temps. in the 90+ degree (F) range. Even at these temps. and pushing 12psi of boost, (A/C...on) the EGT's never exceed 800-850 degrees (F) with the Intercooler installed. Prior to the Intercooler installation the temps. would push 1,100-1,200 degrees under the same conditions.
In other words the A/W Intercooler was money well spent.

image.jpg

My wife and I finally got around to cleaning out some old mail and found this photograph. (Sorry for the poor quality ...
It's a photo of a photo)
Before I "saw the light" and bought my first Land Cruiser, I walked on the "dark side" for a while. :)

"Walked"........I imagine so.....:) Probably a lot........:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom