1990 HZJ77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
You 60's babies are all the same ....
A tad earlier for me. :)
You young squirts probably don't get the hint.

In that case, I suppose we will on this occasion have to throw ourselves at the mercy of the court ...

albeit an elderly one with plenty miles on it :)

In that case, I suppose we will on this occasion have to throw ourselves at the mercy of the court ...

albeit an elderly one with plenty miles on it :)
That's more like it....... :)

image.jpeg
I now realize it was rude of me to not mention the other elder spokesman (@cruiserdan) and give a similar hint.

Were you instructing and/or dropping jumpers in college?
Flying a Piper Seneca and Navajo for a corporation on a part time basis. (Weekends, holidays and during the Summers)

That page is password protected.

5 failed attempts and it catches fire.

That page is password protected.

5 failed attempts and it catches fire.
You know you could have told me that earlier. I only have one more attempt available. :)

Nice truck mate, did you end up finding out what that box was actually for, I had one in my donor hj61 when I parted out , I was bloody stumped to what if was for, I gave up thinking it must have been something for the electric winch (magnet switch etc)
To be honest I don't recall what that box did but I also don't remember what I had for breakfast. :)

Well it does happen....

I give you and Rob permission to use my graven image to make a T-shirt.

View attachment 1453451
Rob's got at least a one year backlog and I'm gainfully employed so I'll just keep wearing my current wardrobe but thanks for the kind offer none the less. :)

i come here for the tech, not to hear @cruiserdan and @1978HJ45 reminisce about how many lawns they told some kids to get off of. :-D

edit, holy hell i still have 15 more years to semi retirement, and another god knows how much till SS age... i might be moving back to 3rd world to live like a king

:moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom