For Sale 1988 Landcruiser HJ61 RHD 12ht turbo diesel. 178,000 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Make me an offer I can't refuse. More info at parkcityautosales.com

HJ61 needs nothing. Ready to roll. This rare bird turns heads like nothing other in Park City, Utah.

I am now a auto dealer in Park City, Utah and this rare bird has been transferred into
the inventory of the new dealership. Time to flip it and get another.

IMG_3782.JPG

Without detailed pictures and information of the vehicle I don't think you will get any serious offers here...

Share more information. For sale post is far too vague.

I’ll give you One Million dollars! Or $1 put a price and pics up this ain’t fleebay...

$27k.......auto....no cable lockers.......repainted in Japan.

Id imagine this should fetch $14k-15k outside of Park City. Or add A $12k premium for the hottubbing snowbunny set in Park City’s winter wonderland. makes sense. :)

Without detailed pictures and information of the vehicle I don't think you will get any serious offers here...

Share more information. For sale post is far too vague.
In the post I stated that more information available at ParkCityAutoSales.com

HJ61 needs nothing. Ready to roll. This rare bird turns heads like nothing other in Park City, Utah.

I am now a auto dealer in Park City, Utah and this rare bird has been transferred into

View attachment 1658391
Anyone want to yell at me to get off their lawn?

$27k.......auto....no cable lockers.......repainted in Japan.

Id imagine this should fetch $14k-15k outside of Park City. Or add A $12k premium for the hottubbing snowbunny set in Park City’s winter wonderland. makes sense. :)
I've received 2 offers in the mid $20's. But go ahead and tell me why I should reduce my price by $10k?

Yes @Erik B and @Ezeboog
2 accounts?
In the post I stated that more information available at ParkCityAutoSales.com

View attachment 1658391

I've received 2 offers in the mid $20's. But go ahead and tell me why I should reduce my price by $10k?

those are $10k more than you will get here....I would jump on those offers if I were in your shoes.

last 3 I’ve followed here had 5speeds, cable lockers, and actually showed underside pics......all went under $18k here......so you are rubbing up against an informed crowd.

plenty of hipster skiers in Park City wanting to buy into the latest 80’s vintage accessory fad. Im sure you will have plenty of success there and not sure u will find success here.

This is a website. Pay to advertise or list the info on THIS website if your too cheap. Two user names is also frowned upon, good luck.
Apologies. Forgot I signed up a few days ago with a personal account. I'm not here to start throwing crap at each other. Apologies if dealer listings aren't kosher. I should've figured as much. Simply, I thought those of you in this forum would appreciate seeing a nice HJ coming to market. But oh well, there's plenty of market elsewhere...

those are $10k more than you will get here....I would jump on those offers if I were in your shoes.

last 3 I’ve followed here had 5speeds, cable lockers, and actually showed underside pics......all went under $18k here......so you are rubbing up against an informed crowd.

plenty of hipster skiers in Park City wanting to buy into the latest 80’s vintage accessory fad. Im sure you will have plenty of success there and not sure u will find success here.
Got it. Park City is my niche market. I'll stick to selling to the Mitt Romney's of the world and avoid the "informed" crowd in here. All the best...

Yay. Internet bullies - 1, Guy who owns a small dealership - 0.

I would like to know when rare to find Cruisers are for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom