Builds 1978 FJ40 Mustard Yellow - almost perfect thread. (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1,141 posts later…incredible build! How’s life for it on the farm??

Pretty fantastic. Weather has been crap since delivery last November. I was not desperate enough to put the top back on though. Going to make some time today once @wngrog makes it.
It was fun reading this thread from beginning to end. I found this one from the 45 that @SNLC is building. And I've got the 1997 FZ queued up next.

I've spent quite a few hours over the last few weeks with you people...I almost feel like I know y'all now.

@wngrog be sure to wave when you pass the signs for Eglin AFB (SR85/SR285) off of I-10 and safe travels...

It was fun reading this thread from beginning to end. I found this one from the 45 that @SNLC is building. And I've got the 1997 FZ queued up next.

I've spent quite a few hours over the last few weeks with you people...I almost feel like I know y'all now.

@wngrog be sure to wave when you pass the signs for Eglin AFB (SR85/SR285) off of I-10 and safe travels...
@FloridaPhillip well stay tuned. @wngrog and I are starting another project. He will be trailering it back with him tomorrow.

Mustard took us all around today. Running great. These seats and the Dobinsons IMS will spoil you

2089C08D-878E-433C-B720-EB9B7D601979.jpeg

6E106D57-C702-4B6E-87C2-82735E479628.jpeg

Stopped in and got these beautiful pieces back in the shop

View attachment 2798330

@wngrog, any chance you remember the powder color you used? RAL 1005 was the closest match I found using the samples at my local coater's office, but whatever you used is dead on.

Thanks

@wngrog, any chance you remember the powder color you used? RAL 1005 was the closest match I found using the samples at my local coater's office, but whatever you used is dead on.

Thanks
It’s called Grey Poupon (no kidding )

It’s called Grey Poupon (no kidding )

Hilarious, thanks for passing that on.

Chasing Seminole ……

Man. I can’t get enough of this 40. The combo is perfection. It is the smoothest, best riding 40 on the planet.

4C5D143D-8EE3-410E-B226-B13F3D89B058.jpeg

21066BAC-FF45-4F9D-8AC2-F1EE1E58B4B7.jpeg

What is the final verdict on the lengthened parking brake cable? Is that working well?

I finally got it back and took it to Florida this trip and they totally made it wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom