Builds 1967 Fj45LV Restoration (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some small details. Still wasn't sure how i was going to get the door plugs back in(plugs for upper window frame bolts). I got them out some how, but they are as hard as a rock, they weren't going in easily. So one day I painted them, left them in the sun to dry. It was hot that day and when i went to check on them they were dry and flexible like gum. So if you still have them set them in sun for a while and they pop right in.
IMG_0805.JPG
IMG_0872.JPG
IMG_0799.jpg

Took the Wagon out looking for fall colors before the snow came. Didn't find much, the winds had blown most of the leaves off already. Did get some nice shots with Lake Tahoe in the background though.

IMG_2749.JPG

IMG_4669 - Version 2.JPG

IMG_4714.JPG

IMG_4720.JPG

This isn't 100% related to my LV, but did a photo shoot this summer with my LWB for Bass Pro Shops.
If it were one of my friends I would say no to them sitting on the hood. But if your paying me and its two cute girls, no problem!

IMG_3596.jpg

IMG_3929.jpg

Nice LV, Nice LV, Nice LV!

Last edited:
That's the colors for mine if I ever find the parts to finish it again.

Is your LV stock colors? Freeborn Red and ??? White? It's an awesome color combo.... and the original colors of my LV.

Everytime i look in this thread, it makes me want to paint my wagon. Mine was originally red and white too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom