Window power without key on made EZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sounds useful actually, so does the seat function turned off to keep the kid from messing with it

now the kids will be messing with the windows and sunroof :lol:

Will this be essentially the same (location/appearance/etc.) on a '91? (I'm assuming you have something newer, because it seems everyone else does :) )

This. Mine looks different. HELP! I was about to do this but don't know offhand which is the correct relay. I'll get a pic up here soon. I have tha same spot in the relay panel as the OP, there is just nothing there.

Edit: mine is also a 1991

Sorry , I just started (this thread) linking Photobucket pictures ....is this a common problem? Is the problem the method Im using?:confused:

I don't think so - I was able to see the pics all along - until you pulled them and hosted them on MUD :meh:

I don't think so - I was able to see the pics all along - until you pulled them and hosted them on MUD :meh:

I'm just throwing darts at this point:rolleyes: I reassigned (don't what I should call what I did:doh:) the links and the pics seem to be up for... who knows how long:confused::poof::flush:

Posting the pics are a lot harder then the mod Just say'n:hillbilly:

I can still see the second set of pics alright - no complaints here :cheers:

Will this be essentially the same (location/appearance/etc.) on a '91? (I'm assuming you have something newer, because it seems everyone else does :) )

Any takers?

That is about the nicest jumper I have ever seen. Great mod. i will get it done on all rigs this weekend.

Thanks.

So; now I'll be the nun on the bus: Isn't 90 milliamps enough to drain the battery if the rig sits for 3-4 days?

In round numbers a 1 watt load will take a fully charged battery (12.6V) down to 12.1V after 2 weeks:meh:

Great mod thanks. Off topic but how do you test for parasitic load?

Now to whoever can come with an auto down mod for all four windows...

That is sweet im gonna do it this weekend, i have very basic electrical skills were can I get the supplies to make a spade jumper?
Btw I can see pics just fine since the thread went up just doesnt work on mud app you have to use the website.

Great mod thanks. Off topic but how do you test for parasitic load?

Now to whoever can come with an auto down mod for all four windows...

Amp meter

Mod is available for all four windows up or down through alarm accessory requires 2 modules (1 per 2 windows) Can be used when alarm is armed all windows go up

That is sweet im gonna do it this weekend, i have very basic electrical skills were can I get the supplies to make a spade jumper?
Btw I can see pics just fine since the thread went up just doesnt work on mud app you have to use the website.

Harbor freight
Home Depot
Lowes
Ace hardware
Radio shack

Or order it HERE

Last edited:
Good mod. Do you have the jumper for sale?

Absolutely:grinpimp: ....LCP priced at $8.88 shipped anywhere in the US
thumb.gif
Includes instruction link:D
Or come by and you can make one for free:santa:

EDIT - New lower price HERE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom